#14- Accidents

Our little one year old baby was very clumsy. Today she had banged her knee twice, fell over once and fell off the baby gate when she tried to climb over it.

"Nialler"  I said dragging it out sitting next to him on the sofa. "Whattttt?" He asked mocking me. "Can you make me a cup of tea? You make a really good tea" I asked him. "Do I have too?" He whined. "I'll love you forever and ever" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "You already promised me that on our wedding day" he smirked. "Fine I'll make it myself but try and make sure Aaliyah doesn't hurt herself.....again" I said. "I will!" He replied.

Niall's POV

I was watching Aaliyah play with her toys. She stood up and started to walk around. I glanced through the door to see if y/n had finished yet. I suddenly heard a loud cry. I jumped up and rushed towards Aaliyah picking her up. She was holding her head. "Did you bang your head princess?" I asked. She nodded crying into my chest. I rubbed her back. "Do you want daddy to kiss it better?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her head where she had banged it and I sat down with her still in my arms. She lied on my lap and buried her head in my stomach. "Are you tired baby girl?" I asked moving her hair. She nodded yawning. "Go to sleep then princess" I said.