Chapter 15- *Dirty*

Recap:
His hand has reached my area and I can feel his excitement through his pants 😏, I then...

I then lower my hand and slide it under his shirt on his upper stomach, as I slowly make my way down I feel his abs until I reach his v-line, I trace it with my thumb and Adym is getting harder by the minute. I can feel him about to do something down there so I stop the kiss and ask
  "Are we really gonna do it here?" He stops,
  "Do you wanna go home?" He asked
  "Yeah, it'll be more comfortable" I respond biting his lip again.
I quickly got up and raced him to the car. He caught up to me and grabbed me and spun me around, then we got in the car and are driving home (Adym is driving). I decided to tease Adym, we were at a red light so I slowly put my hand on his thigh and gave it a little squish and slowly made my way up towards his area, he started to tense up and then the light turned green. He starts driving again, I place my hand on his crotch and lightly but firmly push down, he let's out a low groan
  "Babygirl if you don't stop now I'll have to pull over and pull you in the back seat" he said with a smirk while looking at the road, casually glancing at my hand.
  "Oh really, and what are you going to do once we're back there?" I say in a seductive voice
  "Oh baby you don't want to know, I could make that kitty purr so much you couldn't handle it" his dirty talk was definitely turning me on
  "But daddy you know it'll be better when we get home" I say
  "Fuck babygirl I'm really horny now" he said
  "Me too daddy but we're only a minute away from home" I say
My hand is still on his crotch and I'm slowly moving my hand in circles and he let's out a moan and it really turns me on. Finally we get home, we quickly get out the car and run inside the house, as soon as we walk in Adym grabs me and pushes me against the wall and we start making out. He grabs my butt, picks me up, and carries me to his room (Megan and Sawyer are at the hotel btw), he roughly lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. He stops kissing my mouth and moves down to my neck, he soon finds my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan, he leaves hickeys on my neck and collar bone. I grab the bottom on his shirt and pull it off, I then take control and flip him over so I'm now on top, I take my crop top off and since I wasn't wearing a bra he doesn't have to worry about that. I begin kissing him again and I move to his jawline and neck making sure to leave marks, he pulls on my skirt a little and then pulls it off so all I'm left in is my underwear. I go towards the end of the bed and begin unzipping his pants, I pull them down and make him stand up. I get on my knees and pull his boxers off and get to work.
________
🎵That lil bitch got her throat fucked🎵 (ayy XXXTentacion-Look at Me)
________
He releases in my mouth and I swallow, he then pulls me up and lays me down on the bed, he starts kissing my chest making his way down to the top of my underwear. He notices how wet I am and looks up at me and then slides my underwear off, he starts making figure-eights on my clit with his thumb, I start moaning loudly which causes him to slide a finger inside me. He's pumping in and out of me making me a moaning mess, he adds one more finger which sends me over the edge and I cum. He pulls his fingers out and licks them, he then grabs my knees and spreads my legs even wider as he moves his head down and gives my inner thighs wet kisses. His head is making its way closer to my kitty way too slow and I can't take the anticipation anymore so I grab his hair and push his head down to my heat. I need him.
  "Needy are we?" He says in a low tone and he chuckles against my kitty.
His chuckle vibrates me and I'm about to reach my second orgasm. I feel his tongue slide inside my entrance
  "Faster daddy" I moan with the little energy I have left
He does as I say and I cum in his mouth, when he finishes eating me out he flips me over so my stomach is facing down, lifts my butt up so I'm on my weak knees, and he starts to hit it from behind. As he's thrusting in and out of me he's about to reach his second orgasm and I'm about to reach my third.
  "Goddamn you're so tight. Fuck!" He groans
  "Babygirl I'm gonna cum" he moans
  "Me too daddy" I moan
He then pulls out and we both cum. We both crash down on the bed exhausted, our naked bodies against each other, and we cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.