Weasleys wrath

I ran towards the gryffindor tower thinking I could keep him waiting a little longer.
The moment I reached the fat lady her face looked worried .
Concerned I looked behind me with my wand raised. Catching a glimpse of that platinum blonde hair I visibly relaxed forgetting the little game I started.
Malfoy having noticed this dived for me  like an animal fighting for water in the middle of draught.
Within seconds I was pushed against the portrait moaning his name.
But what didn't expect was for Ronald to open the portrait so rolling in we went !

Draco's POV

Boy that was embarrassing.
I decided to head to the hospital wing and see Blaise .
"Hey mate"
I heard Blaise whisper
" I'm like you , I'm a veela" he croaked.

"God Blaise I'll help you find your mate knowing your luck you've got the girl you've always wanted like I did I got Hermione and you'll get Weaslette."
A growl rippled up Blaise's spine.
"Um well that was easy uh yea urgh help ! " Blaise began laughing after I screamed for help.

Blaise's POV
YES I GOT GINNY ! was all I could think.
"So mate did you know Lockharts teaching again ?" I asked
" no" came his cold reply
" didn't granger have a crush on him?" I asked " No! " he said once again .
"Ooh you've got a challenge mate !" I laughed .
"She is my mate and I'm not going to lose to some girly pathetic crush over Lockhart pftt she'll be mine by the end if the week just you watch zabini"

A loud stifled gasp was heard behind me I spun round in my seat faster than lightening and it was none other than lightning scarhead behind me coincidence or what ?
"Keep your mouth zipped potter or I'll make it!" I threatened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited from this part onwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV
He chose her. Malfoy just had to have my love for his mate. I didn't care if rejection would cost Malfoy his life. Hermione was always meant to be mine. We're alike in many ways. Neither of us spent our childhood around magic, for neither of us had parents to show it to us. I could make her happy and heal her inner scars just as she could heal me. 

Hermione's POV

Sat next to Ron I was bored out of my mind, I had to listen to him screaming about my kiss with Malfoy, I thought I could zone him out. We were never compatible anyway.  A relationship doomed to fail from the day it began. 

"Hermione you cheated on me with that snake, I can't believe you'd do that to me. We're through" he bellowed into my ear.

That was the final straw... .

" Actually Ron I considered our relationship to have been over since you cheated on me with Lavender. I moved on " I growled back at him.

" not that" came his eerily cool voice " our friendship is over you aren't part of the trio anymore you hang around with snakes. you shame our house ! "
He prodded me with every word a hurt gasp left my mouth disobeying my orders not to.

"how could you Ron? after all this time you're going to throw it away ? didn't you ever realise you're just as bad as the dark side you're prejudiced about them as they are us. You're not helping this stop it. please Ron don't do this to us we've had such a strong friendship just get over it please "

Ron's POV
I watched as she all but got on her knees pleading but I wasn't going to let this pass " key word there Granger 'had ' it no longer exists just you watch Malfoy doesn't like you it's all a trick to destroy our friendship" I laughed menacingly and with that I swung my hand back to slap her across the face and before she could I aimed to backhand her the other side of her face.
However I felt something holding my hand back and turned to see a very angry looking malfoy and Harry.
"wait" I said but then realised who was there. "Harry it's not what it looks like I promise "

Draco's POV
"I've seen enough "came Potter's strained voice.
"Unhand her right now weasel " I growled. within seconds Hermione came running to my side crying silently burying her head in the crook of my arms and neck.
I felt like we were a married couple I would've been happy if it wasn't because weasley upset her but then again she ran to me no one else she trusts me !
I hugged her gently and lovingly yet still possessively. no way was she going to speak to that filth again. After graduation she'd be living at the manor watched by me and my mother plus father if he makes it out okay.
They'll warm up to her straight away I know it !

"Bog off malfoy no one wants you here "
I looked at weasley but then realised it was in fact Longbottom that kid grew a spine!

"any idea what weasels done to her slapped her, back handed her and emotionally abused the girl" I seethed.