The Execution

So as Magrett and Fred plan on this execution, Jane and Philip, (Emily's parents) invite them over for dinner at their house .Emily never really liked them. She always thought of them as cunning people. Well she was  right. They are very  cunning people She couldn't understand what her parents saw, or even liked in them.
          So, they saw this as the perfect opportunity to execute their plan. They went for the dinner. They decided to poison their wine with rat poison. Which is really weird. They emptied a large amount of it into their wine and served it to the couple(Jane and Philip). Unfortunately for  them, Emily saw them. She quickly ran and pushed away  the wine from the tip of their lips. Causing the glasses to tumble and break. That was close Emily said to herself.
          Jane and Philip completely confused, asked for the cause of all this. IT WAS POISONED shouted Emily. Poisoned! Said her parents in a chorus. Mum, Dad, you've got to believe me. Emily said,looking at
the expression on her parents face. They poisoned it! She said turning to Fred and his wife who turned pale and were really
shaking. OH Emily, you must be very tired, said her dad. NO DAD, I'M NOT TIRED. I saw what I saw. Please believe me. Please. I love you so much. I don't want anything to happen to both of you. We love you so dearly Emily. Said her parents.
      And oh as for Magrett and Fred ,they left their house as soon as they were caught.