New York ,New York

New York. Finally I am here. I have waited 14 years to do this. I come from Michigan and I have only been here two times but when I was 6 & 10. I call my one of my friends Elle when I got off the train I have been on for over 6 hours. I walk out and get my bags waiting for my ride.

' Hey!' I said into the phone once she picked up.

'Hi! Is it how we imagined it?' She said. The excitement clear in her voice.

'Well not the part where every celebrity is here. but we were close though.'

'Where are they meeting you?'

'You mean Lea and Jonathan Mom?'I say in a sassy voice to her.

'Oh wow your so mature. I don't know what I would ever do without you'

I could just see her eyes rolling right now. I have a feeling someone is watching me. 'Hey El I will call you back ok?' I say looking around. 'Okay make sure you give me all the details when you see them.' 'I will bye.'

I feel someone grab my waist and pick me up swinging me around. Once as the person did that I knew who it was. I struggle out of the his grip and turn around.

Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele. 2 out of the 3 people I met at acting camp that one summer.

I jump up and hug Jonathan. 'Oh my gosh. I missed you so much!' I said tearing up a little. (I know what your thinking.. why am I crying? Well I just saw my 2 of my favorite people in the world. I haven't seen them in 6 years too. And maybe I also have a little crush on Jonathan too.) 'My little abby flower!' he says setting me down and I walk over to Lea. We look at each other and we burst into tears and hug each other. 'I missed you so much smiley!' She says. ' I have missed you too caorach.' She looks at me and says 'Did you just call me a sheep?' 'You did your research caorach!' 'Okay girls lets go see Chris who is at home.' "Okay!' Lea and I say together. We link arms and skip to the car. While in the car we jammed out to 'Guys and Dolls'

time skip

We walk in the door and......