Summer

So, I mentioned it a bit, but yes. I'm a cheerleader. I know what your thinking, "oh, you're one of those snooty, stuck up blondes who acts like she runs the school." But hear me out, for the most part, cheerleaders aren't like that. At least most of us. But that's besides the point. Around May of my 8th grade year, I had tried out for my High school's cheer team. It was more intimidating than I thought, because they were they best out of all the high schools near me. They were nationals champions and had won all of their competitions. I mean, I had been on the cheer team at my middle school, but it was far from competitive cheer. For those of you who don't speak cheer, there's Pom team, which is just cheering for the sports. And then there's Comp team, which is competing against other teams. I worked hard for tryouts and had made the team! Summer practice had kicked me in the ass. Who knew it would be so hard. Two miles every practice, conditioning, stunting, and so much more. It got me in shape though. I lost 10 pounds, got my mile from an 11 minute to an 8 minute. I was turning into a real athlete! I had also gained so many new friends, and had so much fun at camp. I was made to be a cheerleader. But school was about to start, and I didn't know if I could keep up with a sport and school at the same time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you all for reading! Please leave me some feedback in the comments! Sorry this won was short but there's more to come.
-Brynn