Make out session

Juvia awoke in a sweat. Temptation was calling her name. She could feel how hot she was getting down there. This burning feeling was a sensation like no other. This was something that needed to be taken care of, but Natsu was sleeping right there. Knowing how sensitive his ears are, she quietly snuck away to a backroom.

There was a convenient couch Juvia lied herself upon. She began to massage the surrounding region. Fingers eventually began to trace the slit of it. The thought of Natsu's cut and large arms intoxicated her mind with dark desires. She slowly inserted a finger into her sex, letting out a small moan as she did.

Natsu awoke to an odd smell. It was Juvia's but it was somehow different. He could also hear her breathing picking up. The sounds led him to one of the backrooms in the guild. A moaning sound could be heard behind the door. Worrying for her safety, he kicked the door in.

"Natsu!" Juvia gasped in shame and fear as she removed her finger and covered herself.

Natsu stood there in shock for a brief moment. He couldn't believe what he just saw.

"Well I guess that's why you smelled different," Natsu stated without sensing the gravity of the situation.

"Juvia is sorry you saw her in such a vile situation," she couldn't even look at him out of how embarrassed she was. "Juvia doesn't know what came over her."

"It's alright Juvia, I mean we all get urges n stuff."

"Do you promise not to tell any of the guild members what you saw?"

"I promise Juvia," he said with certainty and a trustworthy tone. "You know, I can help you right now."

"What?!" Juvia's thoughts went crazy. "Natsu is being so bold is he serious or is Juvia still dreaming?!"

Natsu could plainly see Juvia wasn't sure what to think of him at this moment. He grabbed her hand to assure her that he was serious.

"Yeah it'd be kind of fun, I mean I'd be lying if I said I never thought you were kinda cute," he stated as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, it can't hurt to try," she nervously answered.

Juvia's bright blue eyes stared back into Natsu's. They were so full of life and energy. He could tell she was nervous, and frankly so was he during this moment. However he took initiative and made the first move. His warm hands cupped her face, and he pulled his lips into hers.

Her lips were soft and moist. Kissing them felt like catching a gentle rain on your lips. As their kiss continued Natsu's aggression level did too. His tongue worked its way into Juvia's mouth, darting in and out. She started to add her tongue in as well as they rolled and swirled along each other. Her hands were moving on their own and did whatever they could to feel up his shredded torso. His hands went to the back of her head and gripped her beautiful royal blue hair.

They moved to the couch with Natsu positioned on top of Juvia. Their hips began to repeatedly collide as they continued the make-out session. Her burning sensation became unbearable as they continued their foreplay.