The Worst Birthday Ever

Their Amelia was with her mom on her birthday but the awkward thing was that her mom was pointing a knife at her. What was her mother Sharon trying to do to her, I guess trying to kill her but why her own daughter? Amelia said with a scared tone “Mom what are you trying to do to me and what are you crazy?” Sharon screaming said “You are not my daughter! Who are you?” “Mom what are you crazy! I’m you’re real daughter. Where did you get that stupid ridiculous idea!” said Amelia. Sharon said “You love chocolate, why won’t you finish you’re chocolate birthday cake! Huu tell me why!” Amelia said “I’m just tired of chocolate and I don’t want any cake.” Nick saw what their mom was doing. He screamed and said “Mom leave Amelia alone!” Amelia said “Go run, run around the house for I can call the police!” Sharon dropped the knife but it landed on the floor and ran for Nick. I called the police as soon as I could,but I was bleeding. The knife had cut Amelia's finger when she picked it up. When the police had been at the door they ordered Amelia to open it and Amelia saw her mom running to the kitchen. Of course Sharon knew it was the police. They entered and Amelia showed them where Sharon was. Sharon was holding Nick with one hand and the other one with a knife close to Nick’s neck. Sharon said “Leave or else I will kill him. Amelia tell the police to go or else I will kill Nick!” Nick said “Don’t!” Next thing you know she stabbed and killed him. Amelia said “I hate you mom!! I wish that I was never you're daughter!!!” Sharon said “What have I done!”