Justin Bieber Imagines

*imagine*

You've known Justin since you were 6 and now you're 18 he's 20. You had to move in with him after you're parents died, in a car accident. It's not Cuz ur broke but because your uncle was abusive to you when you moved in with him. You told Justin that you were being abused by your uncle and he fought your uncle and saved you. So basically Justin is your best friend and you guys live together.

You love Justin with all your heart but no one knows, and no one ever will. The problem is that you have low self esteem, with your parents dead, and you were abused it has traumatized you. You don't fit in at school and there's this group of girls that pick on you. They  are so pretty and perfect, you wish to be like them and you have low self esteem also because you love Justin and you're scared he doesn't love you back.

you woke up to your phobe ringing,Stephanie texted you you ugly price of trash die already you began to cry and picked up your journal and ran to the bathroom. you sat in the corner and began writing. by the time you were dine it was 8:45 time to go to school. but u took your blade out the cabinet and began cutting and sobbing, you forgot to lock the door and Justin walked in. "cece what happend?" you looked up at him and said "nothing!" and ran out the bathroom and pushed Justin out the door way.

your arm and wrist was all bloody, u left blood on his shirt. Justin followed right behind you."cece? what happened?"you looked up at him still crying, your arm still bleeding. "Nothing Justin" you got up and walked to your closet. picked out a outfit and three it on the bed. you were wearing your pajamas which are black booty shorts and a tanktop. you bent down to pick out your shoes and Justin was looking at your butt!!!

you got your Clothes and shoes and went to the bathroom. In 30 minutes you and Justin were on your way to school.

in the car ride Justin asked "cece Why did you do that?" you looked at him and said "mind your own business" Justin glanced at you and kept driving, the rest of the ride was silent.

finally you guys arrived at school. Everyone ran toward Justin and hugged him. you just sat at the stairs and began reading. Justin was having fun but he glanced at you and felt bad, so he walked over and said "hey Shorty" you looked up and smiled.

During first period Stephanie sits next to you. You feel awkward and out of place, you scoot your chair away from her but she scoots closer to you. "Stay away from justin" she whispers in your ear. You raise your hand and ask to use the restroom,as you walk out you text justin
Hey,can u come to the bathroom.the one by ms.Brooks?

Yea I can, see I there.

You both arrive at the same time
JUSTIN: "What happened?"
YOU: "i need to move out"
JUSTIN: "what?! Why?"