They Don't Know: Shhh

"How did we lose him?" she screamed. "Maybe because it is snowing up to my waist!" I said dragging her back to HQ. "Our moms are going to kill us,"

---------------

"Bella!" My mom called. "That is it! you're going to high school! It seems you can't handle the life of a spy!" "But mom!" "But nothing!"

I thought back to what had happened this morning. I my self loved the jump but Maria. Poor Maria is afraid of heights. I'm more of an adrenaline rush kind of person. And Maria. She is such a worry wort. It seems like she can't have fun at sometimes. Anyway, there was this guy who stole this diamond from this museum. We were trying to get it back but, it was snowing too hard and we couldn't keep up. After... school... tomorrow we will probably get some clues on where he went. Then we'll get him.

"Can I just ask, Where?" I said. "Falgom High," she answered. Uh oh! I thought. Falgom High is the worst school in the city. Not because of crappy supplies. They have perfect supplies. It's the kids I'm worried about. They wear tight clothes, always have bad attitudes and worst of all, are mean to new kids. I hate normal kids. They are so... normal. They're all the same. None are special. Like I'm free spirited and carefree and an adrenaline rush kind of person. Maria is an uptight worry wort and is always safe. My boyfriend - or should I say ex-boyfriend after this - is carefree and adrenaline rush and so sweet. Jax. How am I supposed to tell Jax?