Chapter One

I walked up to the door and pressed the little button, listening to the little chime inside. Jax opened the door.

"Hey babe," he said inviting me in.

I sat on the couch. "I have something to tell you," I explained.

His mom stuck her head around the corner.

"Ma!"

"Sorry Honey!" she apologized. He led me upstairs to his room. We sat on the bed.

"I'm leaving spy high," I shook.

"No! It can't be!"

"It's all been arranged, Maria and I are going to Falgom after break," I stuttered.

He wrapped me in his strong arms. "So this is it?" he asked.

I nodded against his chest.

"I love you so much babe, you know that. But it's what we have to do."

His soft lips touched mine. We pulled apart. I left the house with a heavy heart.

------------------

I opened the door to the house Maria and I shared. I trudged up the stairs to our room. She was at her desk doing her homework.

"Did you do it?" she asked. I nodded. She held out her arms. We hugged.

"Sugar, I'm sorry,"

"So am I,"

---------------------

I walked to my locker to get my books. I rounded the corner to my locker hall. And there they are. Just standing there. Making out right in front of my locker. Jason my new locker neighbor and his new girlfriend, Lily. The sight made me want to puke. I want Jax back.

I went over to my locker and screamed, "Move over love birds!"

They moved with out saying a word.

I got my stuff, shut they door and said, "Hope you don't swallow each other." And I was off to my next class.

------------------

There was no one to sit with during lunch. I didn't really fit in with anyone. At least not yet. I sat alone at an empty table. I started picking at my French fries.

"Hey!" Maria chirped. I looked up and smiled.

"Whats wrong? Is it Jax?" she asked. Was it that noticeable?

"I miss him so much!" I cried jumping into her arms.

"Honey I'm sorry."

Soon enough I stopped crying and asked, "So any news on Derek"

She told me the whole story.

"Omg! He so likes you!" I can feel it. I am like the love expert. I can tell if someone loves someone, What to do when you're In love... but I can't do breakups. I've had too many and even I can't get over one. But Jax was different.

I snapped back into reality.

"Shut up!" she spat, "He does not!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmmm sure."

Yes he does, I thought.

The end of lunch bell rang. Time for stupid old history.

--------------------

RING!!! The bell rang. I ran out of the class room to my locker. Jason wouldn't move.

"Move over fatty!" I shouted.

"Dude it's just your first day and you already hate me?"

"Is there a problem or should I make one?"

"Fine! Just give me a second!"

"Ugh! I give up!" I said pushing him over.

"Ow!"

Maria walked over. She always yells at me in Spanish but she never has the full story. I just pretend I'm slow because I don't want her to worry about me getting to class on time. I got up and looked in the direction Maria was looking in. Derek was talking to Jason. Crap! My best friend is in love with the enemy's best friend.

"Come on!" I dragged her along to the busses.

"What are you doing? He's the enemy!" I screamed at her.

"¡No haga esto como Romeo y Juliet!" she scolded me. Spanish scolding. The story of my life.

"All I got out of that was no, Romeo and Juliet." I said

"I said, 'do not make this like Romeo and Juliet!" She sighed and put a hand to her chest.

"You don't want to see me die do you?!" she said dramatically.

"Hmm…" I faked putting thought into it. "I guess so…"

"What do you mean you guess!?" She screamed. I laughed as we exited the bus.

------------------------

I love not being in a house with my sad-yet-angry-at-the-world-at-the-same-time widow mother. My dad died on a mission and so we moved in with Maria's family. But not anymore because now Maria and I have our own house for a while. It kinda sucks though because Maria is the "mother" of the house.

"Bella! Come do your homework!" she yells at the bottom of the stairs.

I ran, muttering down the stairs. "You're so uptight! Have some fun for once!" I shouted.

"Yeah well, fun doesn't get your parents proud of you," she answered.

"I'm proud of you," I said going in for a hug. The doorbell rang...

-------------------

Hey guys! Who do you think is at the door? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Comments and votes would make my day.