Chapter 1

I am Dillan I am 14 years old unsure of myself unsure of what I wanted in life of who I wanted to be. I always knew I was gay ever since I was able to remember I've looked at guys like they were gods so majestic and hot very very hot. I live with my mom, step-dad and 6 siblings for a long time I hid myself from all of them I never told anyone to be honest I was scared. In a couple of days we were to move to Delaware from Philadelphia, I didn't want to leave I would miss my friends, family and house. Our parents wanted something better for us a better house and school I guess that's a good thing no more seeing the bad things I do whenever I walk out my door.

3 days later

We were officially on the road to our new house I wonder what it is like I hope it's big and has a lot of rooms and space. I can't spend one more second around the 6 spawns of the devil I live with they are always in my business and have almost outed me several times. When we got to the house the movers unpacked everything and helped us put it all where it goes so it was less hassle on us. Later that night we ate dinner order out of course because mom didn't want to cook so we got pizza and hot wings my favorite. After we ate we all laid down for sleep but I couldn't get any I was up all night thinking about how my new high school would be "will the boys be hot", "will people know I'm gay", "will I make friends", all the unanswered questions in my head pushing me more and more to not want to go.

The next day

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off god I don't want to get out of the bed. I didn't get any sleep last night I stayed up till 3:00 o'clock thinking of all the possibilities that could play out today. I get up and make my way to the huge bathroom with a shower in the corner of the room, a tub in the center, a sink with a perfect marble counter on it but I couldn't find the toilet and I had to pee bad. I looked around the nice white and gray room I saw a set of double doors and to the other side one door I checked both and the toilet was in the single doored one I never seen anything like this a hidden bathroom so cool. I quickly used the toilet and got my shower when I got out I wrapped my towel around my waist and went back to my room and to my dresser on the far side of it I took out a pair of American eagle underwear they are my favorite and my outfit for the day. I decided on a black v- neck, some black pants with rips in them and my black converse I styled my curly hair got my bag and made my way to the kitchen. Wow is all I can say I didn't see this last night the kitchen was amazingly huge with a sky light it had the same colors as the bathroom white and gray with gray cabinets and a white marble counter I could cook in here all day. My mom had made me a blt with toasted bread for breakfast it was so good, when I was done eating my mom drove me to school thank god I am the only one in high school. When we got to the school I was in shock there were so many kids I refused to get out the car, but was pushed out by my mother. When I looked back to scolding her she had already sped off. I made my way into the school and to the main office to get my schedule. Making my way out to find my home room class, when I finally found it and walked in all eyes were on me. The whispers immediately started. The homeroom teacher walked up to me and asked me my name introducing me. " Hey everyone this is Dillan he just moved here from Philadelphia. I want you all to welcome him and help him out ok class". Everyone let out a quick ok and went on about their business. There was this one boy who kept his eyes on me he had waves with the perfect light colored skin and hazel eyes, he was wearing light blue almost white jeans, a white shirt and a pair of white vans. He waved me over and I looked all around and then back to him "me" I asked and he shook his head yes so I walked over.

"Hey" he spoke

"Hey uh what's your name" I said not knowing what to say. He spoke again

" My name is Nasir. So it's your first day you want some help around? Let me see your schedule."

"Yea sure, here" I passed him the schedule and watched as he read it.

" Great we have every class together. He said smiling at me with the whitest teeth I ever saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Hey guys this is my first book I kinda don't know where I'm going with it but I have some ideas I hope you like the first chapter I'll try to update frequently and keep it good for you guys

Vote, comment, love