Chapter 1

Name: Felicity

Age: 15 turning 16 soon 

Hair: Brown Long Hair that come to her waist 

Jacket: Leather Black 

Top: Blue 

Jeans: Black Skinny 

Hat: Beanie Blue and Black Strips

Shoes: Black High Top Converse

_____________________________________________________________

(Felicity POV)

Chapter 1

Walking down this road like I always have for so many years, dreaming and hoping to find paradise, the place where only my kind can exist, that one place.

My name is Felicity, I'm 15 years old and I'm a wolf that has many secrets.

Walking down a new road, new city, new place. Like always, finding paradise is a lot harder than it seems.

I sighed at the thought but then I smelt food, really good food that I have always wanted.

That was hot dog, I always watched humans eat but never tired them myself.

"Here you go sir, here's your hot dog" the man selling hot dogs said and he got more rolls out of the bag next to him.

At that moment I reached up and grabbed a hot dog but drop it. "Ow, that's hot". I said, holding my burnt finger.

The man turned around to look at me. "you bloody kid, you wasted a good hot dog!" He said shouting at me.

"i-i'm s-sorry" I say while stuttering, the man looks at me and sighs.

"kid where are your parents"? he asked looking down on me " I have no parents" I said sadly.

"Ah man is that why you want a hot dog"? the man asked with worry in his eyes .

"Yeah I have never had a hot dog before". I said sheepishly

"Really then it your lucky day you can have a free hot dog on me"

"Really! You mean I can have one"? I said with excitement.

"Yeah you can have one kid" he said while giving me a hot dog

"My name's not kid". I said before I bit into it.

"Oh really, then what is it"? The man said sarcastically.

I swallowed the hot dog and said. "Felicity, that's my name and for your information I'm 15 going to be 16 soon".

"Felicity that suits you but your kind of short for a 15 year old going on to be 16". he said with a smile on this face

"Yeah I know but at least I look young instead of old".

"Okay kid so where ya heading"?

Umm nobody really ask me this what should I say. "oh on the road trying to look for my family".

"Really shouldn't the foster care take care of finding your family?"

"Yeah but umm my family's different, they don't really keep where they are or where there going".

"Oh so it you against the world".

"Yep". I say popping the 'P'.

"Ok it's almost night are you sure your gonna be alright"? He asked.