Three

I woke up and sat up looking around, remembering the night before's events. You looked at Dan sleeping soundly, his hair was a mess, and the blankets' placement exposed his sculpted chest and his "V-line" 

My mind only repeated one phrase: I slept with Danny. 

I kept repeating the phrase in my head. I removed the blankets from my body. I realized I was naked and searched for clothing. I settled on a blanket on the chair.  I went towards the bathroom and looking in the mirror. My hair was a mess, there were hickeys along my neck. Shit. I opened up the blanket to see more from my chest to my lower stomach in random places, yet anyone can tell where they led to. I know I bruise easily, but fuck me in the ass. This is a lot. I thought.

I put on last night's outfit, determined to make my "walk of shame" not at all shameful, then walked to the nearest convenience store and purchased: two dozen donuts, three coffees, skittles, three bags of chips, and a blank card. I walked back and entered the home quietly.

"Hello?" It was a sleepy Barry peeking from down the stairs.

"Hey, Barry I brought you a coffee, some chips, and some donuts."

"Yay, thank you," He said retrieving his items of the bunch." Oh, and keep it down okay? It bad enough that people are having sex under me, but the fact you're loud doesn't help."

My face felt hot. Did he hear me? Of course, he did, dumbass that's what he's telling you.

"Sorry, Barry..." I said. "Can we not tell anyone else?"

He nodded with a wink. Thank god. I went to the kitchen to put down the things I brought. To my surprise, Danny was there eating a pop tart looking down at his phone scrolling through it. He was wearing his pajama bottoms it hung low on his waist, he was shirtless and his hair was wet in a bun on top of his head. I admired him and smiled to myself until he looked up from his phone to see me.

"Hey," he looked at the stuff in my hands." Let me help you with that. I was wondering where my you went."

I laughed, "I thought you'd like something. A thank you for the sex if you will." What the literal fuck (Y/N)

"Of course," He giggled at my comment." I'd like to thank you for the sex as well."

"You're definitely welcome."

"Wanna see what Barry texted us last night?" He said."You know when we were...um... you know..." he winked, my face felt hot and there was a pit growing in my stomach. 

"Sure," I said giggling.

He opened his phone to numerous texts:

'Dan you good down there?'
'Are you two like...fucking!?!?'
'Dan I can't sleep'
'Can you keep it down?'
'Dan I think you're hurting her at this point.'

"Did it hurt?" Dan asked looking worried. "The noises you made says so."

"No, I make various noises Dan."

"Oh, I know," He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach. He ran my fingers through my hair. We kissed until his phone rang. "Excuse me a second, we'll continue this in a second."

Dan P.O.V

I saw that it was Arin, I answered and walked into the living room.

"Hello?" I said looking back in the kitchen.

"Hey, man is (Y/N) with you? She's not answering her phone and she's not in the guest room."