chapter 1

Her words like bullets, piercing through the night, shattering dreams, and chasing reality. They sting worse than a knife and kill more than a gun. Her words could change the world. Her voice held a beauty, one not normally seen by outsiders. She was lost in a world were dreams and reality were nothing. She was lost inside her head, whispering, praying, crying. She would say, "im fine" when she really wanted to say "i need help." She was herself

Maddison Lennox<<
When the sun, slowly sinks behind the clouds, or disapears beyond the horizon, thats when you should be afraid. Not of monsters, nor of nightmares, you should be afraid of me. Im coming, i will find you, and when i do, you will be dead.

I shut my door and locked it behind me as i stepped out into the dark of the night, street lights lighting up the street casting a shadow behind me. I walked down to the closed boardwalk and slipped under the gate, i walked down towards the beach. If the cops came they wouldn't arrest me, nor give me a ticket, they would nod their heads and walk away because I'm basically this towns charity case since my parents were killed. I will find their murderer and when i do, i will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

???'s pov

She's coming for me. But just like her family i won't hesitate to kill her. She is waste of space, and is in my way. She is preventing me from going further with my plan. She is not afraid of me and that's what makes it worse, she wont hesitate to kill me either, but only time can tell who dies first.

Maddison Lennox<<
The water splashed around the boardwalk and sometimes it ran up and over the sides spraying at my feet. I walked to the very end and stood with my hands clenched tightly at my sides. The sun left marks on the sky as it finally went down all the way. I took a deep breath and dove headfirst into the water. My hands felt the seafloor for the metal latch. My fingers grazed past it and i lifted it up swimming inside the man made underground shelter. I shut the metal door and pressed the red button next to it and the water drained out of it. I saw all of my guns, grenaids, swords, etc. Layering the shelfs. I picked up my favorite sword. The metal was a beautiful rainbow color. I shoved it through my belt loop and opened the latch again and swam up. I closed it and swam to the boardwalk. To the person who killed my parents...im coming for you, and when i find you, i will kill you. I thought as i walked back down the boardwalk swinging my sword in my hands as i went.

Yeah i know...its short...oh well im gonna update again...really soon! Promise! Enjoy! If you like it please comment! Thanks