mana k hum yaar ....hai

After a long tiring day at the astro-space office all Nandini wanted was to crash on bed and sleep. But the life of a young woman is much tougher than it seems. Specially when the said young woman is married to a rockstar and rising businessman. Not that manik troubles her. Nope not at all. But he troubles her too in his own ways. And she was about find out what mischief he did today.

From afternoon her phone kept sending many notifications but she had to ignore all for she had an important meeting and work comes first. But being the easily stressed person she is, she had called Manik, at her chacha's home and at her Amm's home to know if everyone was okay. When she got assured everyone is fine she had put her phone in silent mode after telling manik and the family members to call the office receptionist if some emergency happens. Though while talking to her ever naughty husband she found something has been done by him as he sounded more smug and was in his pranksters mood but she preferred to ignore.

Finally after freshening up and a hot mug of coffee she opened her phone and saw floods of notifications and texts. Specially notifications from instagram and Twitter. She immediately went to her account and saw more than hundred of notifications. She went in the timeline and her eyes almost came out of their sockets.

(The video is like this.Nandini is working on baking a cake.you know cake batter mixing and all that.and humming mana k hum yaar nahi from meri pyari bindu😍.I love that song and parineeti's singing.And in the video nandini is wearing

And in the video nandini is wearing

With messy bun as hairstyle

With messy bun as hairstyle.There's some flour dusted in her tops and also a little in her cheek as well😜.from time to time looking at manik making cute annoyed faces and blushing a little)

the_manikm i don't know which one was the best,the cake that she baked or the song she hummed (she penned that too😮😍) . Guys,You decide 😉
#IKImInTrouble 😜 #MyThreeLoves #CakeMusicAndThePotato 😋 #CantStopHummingIt #SingerYouRock #MonsterGottaComeBackSometimes 😉😜what say (@nandinim) 🙈🏃😈
Ps. Music by yours only 😊

She gasped out loud. Manik had posted a video of her humming a song they both are working on while she was baking a cake for him. For few seconds she didn't know how to react then she screamed in frustration and anger "MANIK" ! And speak of the devil and he was there. She saw him standing near the door with this evil amused smirk on his face.