Kyle x Reader

Hello! This is like my second time trying to make a book 😊😛

Y/n =Your name
L/n = Last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
E/c = Eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N pov
  "Don't worry.. it's gonna be okay!" I kept muttering to myself as I entered school. School wasn't a very safe place for me. Wendy, Bebe, and the other girls always bullied me for some weird reason. Bebe was the worst! She always pushed me around against the lockers and hurt me with her words. The only friends I had was Tweek, Craig, Token, and Clyde. I saw Tweek and Craig holding hands and I instantly started to squeal (CREEK IZ THE BESTTT! Heh... sorry)

"W-Why are you GAH! squealing, Y/n?"

"BECAUSE YOU AND CRAIG ARE HOLDING HANDS! IT'S SO KAWAII!"

"GAH! K-Kawaii?!" Tweek said as he blushes slightly. As soon as I stopped fangirling over them I started walking to my locker. 

"Go kill yourself, Y/n!" Bebe said as she shoved me into a locker. I hurt my head on the locker hard! It started to drip blood (Heh.. I kinda over exaggerated but shhh) but that didn't stop Bebe she kept beating me. She kicked me hard in the stomach/ ribs area. My E/c eyes started to let little tears escape them. As my H/c, H/l was scattered on the floor. I heard Wendy laughing but when she heard Stan and Kyle talking she started to pull Bebe away from me.

"So dude, wanna come over to my house and play some video games?" Stan said

"Sure! I don't have anything to do and Ike is heading out with some of his friends!" Said Kyle. As soon as Bebe heard Kyle's voice she stopped, yeah, she was dating Clyde but she was still trying to get into Kyle's pants because she's a slut like that. Bebe started walking over to Kyle leaving me on the ground with bruises all over my body and crying.

"Hey Kyle~"

"Hey Bebe!"

"Wanna come over to my house, later?" She said with a bit of seduction in her voice. Kyle just gave her a look of disgust

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND FOR GODS SAKE!" Kyle screamed

"Kyle~ Please~~" She purred. Kyle muttered something and Bebe seemed happy with whatever he responded with.

Hello~! Guys! Well it's been a while since I updated on this. I already had this ready but I was debating on whether to post it or no. Anyways! If you have any ideas comment them if you want or don't. But yeah! Heh.. I'm awkward....ALSO! THERE IS GOING TO BE A PART 2! Anyways!!! Bye~!

Cutiecat22085~