Aj has fun with Rosa Mendes

Aj had always been curious when it came to girls. She was fascinated with the difference between girls and guys. Guys have rough skin and are usually bigger but girls had smooth skin and were usually about the same size. But Aj was fixated on one girl. Rosa Mendes. Aj knew she was originally Canadian but her family had a Costa Ric an background. Aj payed attention to her matches and watched her dancing her graceful dancing.

Aj was excited for her match against Rosa she had matches with her before but this time it was different. No storylines, just a filler match. Aj didn't mind because she had been defending her title on a nightly basis. This was the authority's way of giving her a "break".

Time for the match. Aj skipped out to her music hearing multiple "Aj's Crazy" or "Yes" chants. She is used to it though. Aj finished skipping around the ring and went in and plopped herself on the middle and top rope like she usually does. Then Rosa's music began to play. Aj stopped bouncing on the ropes and stared intently at the Costa Rican goddess as she danced to her music. Aj grinned knowing how fun this was going to be.

*ding ding*

The match started and Aj's smile grew wider and her stare became a little Erie. Rosa ignored it and started the match. They both locked up and fell to the mat. Aj was the first to rise and ready to take Rosa down but not out. As soon as Rosa got up An knocked her back down with a dangerous clothesline. Aj climbed on top of her hoping for a 3 count but Rosa kicked out and tried to recover. Aj was still on top of her and had her arms pinned down and was straddling her hips. Aj leaned down and whispered into Rosa's ear.

"I want you badly Mendes. So let's make this quick and we can go get a hotel room and have some fun."

The whispers from Aj's breath had goosebumps rising on Rosa's skin. Aj licked her cheek and got back up and put away the shocked Rosa with her signature Shining Wizard. Surprisingly Aj was able to pick up Rosa and carry her back to Aj's private locker room. Aj laid her on the couch and watched Rosa slowly regain consciousness. Rosa woke up with Aj staring at her. Aj finally spoke up.

"So is that a yes or a no Mendes?"

"Hell why not"

Rosa and Aj both rose from their seats and Aj made her way to the door, but before she could exit Rosa went behind Aj and whispered in her ear.

"Don't keep me waiting crazy girl"

That sent chills all down Aj's spine. And with that An turned around and gave Rosa a short but deep kiss. Aj spoke up again before they made their exits.

"Great"

Aj winked at Rosa, grinned and exited.

----------------------------------------------------

Aj was in the hotel room waiting for Rosa. Knocks came to the door. Aj excitedly ran to the door and opened it. Aj shut the door and pushed Rosa up against the door holding her arms above her head. Aj immediately started kissing Rosa. It was an intense kiss each second the passion increased as there lips were crashing together. They pulled away in need of breath. Rosa spoke up out of her panting breath.

"Right to the point I see"

"You like crazy kisses I see"

"Lets slow it down a little and slowly speed up"

"Why let's get straight to it"

"Impatient I see, let's cut the chatter then"

Rosa pushed Aj back on the bed took her shirt off and crawled up over Aj and they reconnected their lips. Aj being impatient from before she didn't even bother changing out of her in-ring gear. Rosa broke the kiss and began leaving little peks on Aj's neck. She took Aj's shirt off and continued where she left off and kissed all the way down through Aj's hard abs and down to her short shorts. Aj moaned loudly and nodded at Rosa to keep going. Rosa pulled down her short shorts over her Chuck Taylors.

"What about my shoes"

"Leave them on it'll make this interesting"

"Kinky but I'll go with it"

Rosa giggled and went down to kiss Aj.

"Hehe that's right crazy girl"

Rosa got off the bed and took her pants off,  when she turned around Aj jumped into her arms and straddled her and re-began the make-out soon to be sex session. This time Aj's tongue was begging for entrance and Rosa gladly was open for business. With there tongues wrapped around each other's Rosa set Aj back down on the bed without breaking the kiss. Rosa broke the kiss backed Aj up on the Bed mounted her and began dry humping Aj. Aj moaned. Rosa was doing this to push Aj over the edge before Aj exploded. Aj tried to get up to kiss Rosa but Rosa pinned Aj down. Aj struggled but relaxed after Rosa kissed her slowly. Then Rosa tied Aj's arms to the head board and slowly pulled Aj's panties down.

"Are you ready for this crazy"

"YES YES YES JUST GO"

With that Rosa slowly went to Aj's entrance and dived in. Aj grunted/moaned loudly to this new feeling. Rosa grinned as she swirled her tongue around in Aj's insides and her hips bucked and she tried to move but her hands were bound to the head board. She yanked and yanked her hands because she couldn't handle this much pleasure. Then Aj finally came all over Rosa's face. Rosa licked her lips wiped her face off and shoved Aj's juices right into her mouth. She untied Aj fell into Rosa's arms out of breath and nearly brainless. Rosa fell back onto the Bed with Aj laying across her chest.

"So how did I do"

Aj breathlessly replied

"Amazing, you're amazing"

"This is just the beginning tomorrow will be better now let's get some sleep"

With that Aj put on an over sized love bites t-shirt and Rosa stayed in her bra and panties and they closed their eyes and rested. Not that much later someone knocked on the door. Rosa got up and answered it was Layla in her Pajamas.

"Is everything all right it sounded like someone was being murdered in here"

Aj got up and wrapped her arms around Rosa's waist from behind.

"Rosa come back to bed"

Layla was in shock her jaw dropped.

"Wait bu- how did- whoa"

And with that being established Aj let go of Rosa grabbed Layla and Rosa's hands and they all went back to bed. They left the door cracked though. Which caught the curiosity of a superstar walking by. It was Randy Orton. He slipped quietly inside the room to find the three divas all snuggled up to each other above the covers. Randy smirked and left.

"So that's what the noise was all about"

A/N This took me a little while to write given the mental pictures I had in my head. The end is just to make it a little funny. Don't know if I'll continue or not.