Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Bryce's POV:

After two and a half hours of watching tv, I could feel my stomach eating itself. It started to rumble and I blushed hoping he didn't hear that.

"I'm pretty sure your hungry," Ryan asked and I blushed even harder.

"How could you tell," I mumbled.

"Because I can feel it rumble," he said as he got up from the couch.

"Ugh I'm so embarrassed now," I said as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Don't be ill just make some quick sandwiches so don't go anywhere," he said as I watched him go to the kitchen.

I sighed and realized that I have to tell Clarissa that I'm breaking up with her. I also have to ask for a refund on the ring that I bought. God this is just.... the only word I could think that could describe this perfectly is fucked up. I groaned and picked up my phone. I saw that I got a message from Delirious on Skype.

I opened the app and the message read;

"CALL ME ASAP."

I looked back at Ryan and I got up and walked to my recording room. I locked the door and quickly woke my computer. I called Delirious and I didn't have to wait long until he answered.

"Dude is Ohm still with you," Delirious said.

"Yeah he's making sandwiches right now," I said and he groans.

"God don't trust that douche," Delirious said making my eyes widen.

"What why," I said and I could hear him scowl.

I didn't think people could actually scowl without showing it on their face.

"Delirious who are you calling," I heard Cartoonz in the background.

"I'm talking with the President who the hell do you think I'm calling," I heard Delirious say to him.

"Evan," Cartoonz answered and it got quiet.

"You know what I don't even want to talk to you because I'm pissed at you," Delirious said making me curious about what they're fighting about.

"It was just a joke I didn't think he would actually do it," Cartoonz said and now I'm confused.

"Uhh guys what are you talking about," I said and the calm goes quiet again.

"Bryce what is Ohm to you," Delirious suddenly asked and I could feel my cheeks warm up.

"He's... uhhh... he's...," I said not really knowing what to say.

"He's my boyfriend," I finally said accepting what he is to me.

"Oh god this is worse than I thought," Delirious said and now I'm confused.

"What's worse than you thought," I said but I was ignored.

"Look at what just happened Luke," Delirious said and my eyes widen again.

This argument have to be serious if he used his real name.

"Okay how am I supposed to know that he would do that," Cartoonz said in return.

"Who would do what I'm confused," I said.

"Alright Bryce I don't want you to get too attached to Ohm okay," Delirious said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why," I said.

"Please trust me on this. Look at his and Cartoonz message on Skype and it'll clear up any question you might of have," Delirious said.

"Why are you telling me this," I asked.

"Call me when you do... I'm here for you and don't tell Ohm about this conversation bye," Delirious said and the call was ended.

I stared at our last conversation and the CALL ME ASAP was still haunting me. So if I read his and Cartoonz message it'll tell me the real reason why he came to Georgia.... I don't know if I should trust Delirious but he sounded so sincere. I put my computer back on sleep mode and left my recording room, putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Oh that's where you went Bryce," Ryan asked as he saw me walk out of my recording room.

"Oh yeah sorry Delirious asked me to call him," I said as I sat back down on the couch.

"What did he want," he asked as he handed me the sandwich.

The warning that Delirious gave me was fresh in my mind. Should I tell Ryan the reason why he wanted to call. I mean I guess I should but...

"He just wanted to play a game tomorrow," I lied and he nods his head.

I took a bite of my sandwich feeling about bad that I had to lie to him. But if Delirious was telling me the truth than I need to see those messages. I ate silently as I looked back at the tv. I felt Ryan wrap an arm around my shoulder and I could feel myself blush. I think I'll text Clarissa after I find out what Ryan is hiding from me. After we ate he took my plate and walked to the kitchen.

I saw his phone on the table and saw that I was unlocked. The turmoil going on in my head if I should listen to Delirious or not was making my head hurt. I reached over to grab his phone and...

Alright and now to make a decision. Should Bryce check Ohm's phone or not? Also I will be doing a Ask the Character when I'm done with this book so when It's the last chapter you can ask whatever questions you want haha.

So big decision once again. Should Bryce check his phone or no?

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟