Connor/sweet

Ok so I got a DM asking for this so here you go
-
-
-
-
-
-
It was my birthday and all I am going to do is stay home in bed. I get up and walk over to the kitchen and get some ice cream. *knock knock*. I run over to the door.
"Who is it"
"Connor"
"Ok come in" I yell as I'm walking away from the door. I hear the door open and close. I turn around and I see Connor with a giant teddy bear and a small box in his hand.
"Oh my god Connor thank you" I say and hug him
"Your welcome Why aren't you dressed" he said I look down to see myself in some sweats.
"Oh I was planning on staying home"
"Well I'm going to take you somewhere so get dressed Emily" I run in my room and look through my closet. I found a white crop top salmon colored skinnys white TOMS and a white Bennie. I walk out of the room to see Connor sitting on the couch. I didn't tell you but Connor and I have been dating for 3 years now. He got up and we joined hands. When we reached the car (he was using kians) he opened up the door for me.
"So where are we going"
"Somewhere"
"Is it over the rainbow" I giggle
"Something like that" he smiled a few mins later he told me to shut my eyes. Then he waited a second to tell me to open. HE TOOK ME TO A CARNIVAL.
"aww thank you so so so so so much I love you" I said and kissed him
"Come on lets go" he said while grabbing my hand and running.
We went on all the rides but the Ferris wheel. We waited in line then it was finally out turn. We hopped in the cart and it started up.
"This view is breath taking" I state
"Not as much as the one I'm looking at right now" he said looking at me. I look down and blush.
"Hey don't look down" I look up and then he kissed me about 15 seconds later we pull away
"I love you Emily"
"I love you too Connor"
The Ferris wheel stopped signaling for us to get off. We got our stuff together and left to the car.
"That was fun" I said smiling like an idiot
"It's not over yet"
"What Connor it's just my birthday no big deal"
"It's your birthday it's a big deal"
"Ughh fine" I said and crossed my arms
When we pulled up somewhere he told me to get out. I did as told and he came over to me and covered my eyes. We walked for about 3 minutes until we came to a stop. He removed my hands and he had a picnic set up at the beach.
"Connor this is perfect"
"Not as perfect as you"
"Your cheesy" I laugh
We sat down and began to eat what he prepared haha just kidding he didn't make any of it he can't cook.
But it was still amazing. After we ate we cleaned up everything but still had he blanket out. I look over to Connor and he starts to kneel down on one knee. OMG OMG OMG.
"Emily autumn gizzy will you marry me? I loved you sense day one. You've made me the happiest person on earth these three years we've been together I want you to me mine forever." He said getting Teary eyed while I'm over here with tears spilling like Niagara falls.
"YES YES YES ONE MILLION YESSES I WILL MARRY YOU" I said crying he pulled me in for a kiss soon it was a full make out session. We pull away and he slipped the ring on.
"Connor I love you" I said snuggling up to him
"I love you to Emily"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hope you like it if you want one just leave a comment
BYEEEE~ january