Chapter 2

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Is that really me?" I asked, my eyes open in surprise.

Harvey just laughs at me. My eyes looked golden with the metallic eyeshadow he used. My cheeks were lightly blushed, eyebrows slightly filled in a bit. Deep red lipstick turned my mouth into a flirtatious weapon. My red hair was curled to perfection.

"Oh shush you," I glared at him.

"Let's get the last minute stuff set up. People will start showing up soon," Harvey said as I took a deep breath.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

People slowly started trickling in. First, only a handful of people were in the house, but in a blink of an eye, the whole house was full of dancing and drinking teenagers.

"This is so cool, " I said looking around, "How many people did you invite?"

"Don't worry about it, "

I looked over and see him smirking again.  Sometimes I want to smack that smirk off his face. It was then that I noticed Jayden walk through the door. I started to panic.

"You invited HIM?" I whisper yelled, " Why didn't you tell me you rotten person?"

"Oh c'mon, you've been crushing on him for a year now. I'm just speeding things up."

"Don't say that so loud! Someone will hear you!" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Hear what?"

Oh, god. Is he talking to me? I thought.

"Oh, hey, Jayden," I said shyly, laughing, "Harvey was just teasing me."

"I think I hear someone calling me, I'll leave you two to talk," Harvey said, smirking and quickly winking at me.

Ugh, why do you do this to me. Damn you, Harvey.

"Why don't you let me make you a drink," Jayden said, smiling.

"Sure," I blushed.