Let Me Be Blut

My Family and Parents Irritate Me, I Just Be Like...Really? They Always have something to say about something it irritates me, I Wish I could just tell them I don't care, Then They Bring Up Dieing... Lol For my life I would Die, Why? Because My Soul Would be Free and to Me That's The Ultimate Peace, And For My Family I'll protect them...the ones I love Anyway lol Once Again: Even it cost my life! Like I don't give a fuck, I also like girls, That's a Sin Right? And God is Supposed to be Love Right? Sooo then that makes God a Sin? No But That's the Shit they want you to believe. I don't date Girls More than once unless it's a Mutual Break I won't date you again but we can fuck but don't expect me to have feelings for you because i won't as soon as it's over I'll be gone after I eat some food. Are you still Confused Reader, This is Just Me Venting, ....*Signs* "let me put it like this: if you Say Fuck Me then Fuck You too", Is what I've always been told in a basic sense, lol For My Queens and Kings Out There... I Like to Work, do Photography, Skateboard and Make Money and I just want a girl that's Humble, Wants to Enjoy Life and Make Money With Me, if you aren't her, Don't Waste My Time. And You Can Stop Reading Here, lol Go Read Some of my other stories..