Chapter 1

Ally's Pov.

'I don't understand, why didn't he doctor see it sooner?'

'I wish I knew, but I don't. I am very sick, and am dying from brain cancer.  My last wish is that you meet and befriend your father. The address is in my journal, you know the one. I am aware that you have been reading it.' My mom replied, with a small laugh.

'I will, how long do you have?'

'A week. If not less, it is already too far gone, and at stage 4. You know this will be the end for me, don't deny it.' My mom said, being very straight forward.

'But I'm not ready for you to leave...'

'Yes you are, you are 23 now, you have a job, and are not in debt, even with your PHD in chemical science, mechanical engineering, and in the fine arts. You are more than capable of making it on your own.' My mom retaliated.

I don't respond, I'm still gonna miss her.

'Here is my journal, keep it as a memorable object, keep it safe, and always remember me.' My mom asked, and gave me a blue and gray journal.

'I will never forget you, mom, you are my mom, the only parent I've known for 23 years. Now I will leave in a week to meet my father... what's his name?'

'I thought you'd never ask, it is in the journal, but his name is Tony Stark. You are actually a bit smarter than him.' My mom replied.

I started to laugh, and so did my mom. This was probably the last laugh we would share.
My mom started to cough, and spit up some blood. I starred at in in fear. We then knew it had spread to her lungs, she's been coughing get like that for a week now, and we now know why.

I got her some water,  and said 'mom, I'm gonna let you rest, see you in the morning. I love you...' I say, as if it will be our last, and give her a hug and kiss goodbye.  Somehow I didn't think she'd make it through the night.
'I love you too, my sweet Ally.'

The next morning........
I am kneeling at my mom's bed in tears. I was right,
I got up and called 911.
When they got here I explained what happened, they took her body to the hospital so I could get a grave site and coffin set up.
And I did, it was the graveyard near Central Park,  under my mom's favorite tree, a weeping willow.
We buried her, and had a small funeral service, of me and some of my mom's friends. With that, I left to pack my things and sell the house. I don't want to be in the house where my mom died.

As I packed, I continued to cry. I miss my mom so I decided I needed a fight to night, so I called my manager and asked him to book some, he got 5 booked. With that I left the house. Taking five small pieces of furniture and 2 dish sets, including knife, spoon, and fork.