Stay...

Just something i thought of while being in class =p

Once upon a time...who am i kidding? this isn't a fairy tale. But anyway, there once lived a happy couple. Even though they were came from different cultures, nothing ever stopped them from loving eachother. The couple was also young in fact, they were actually 13. Many people would say at that age, kids weren't allowed to date, or say they're too young to understand. Even so, these obstacles didn't stop them from their happiness or at least of what they wished. 

The happy couple were really not people you would expected to be in Disney movies. The girl was a tomboy while the boy was a dirty-minded guy but he was sweet. The random people had their adventures while being in love, exploring the feeling "love". They are probably new to this but they enjoyed every second of their time together, they smiled,laughed, had walks together, being stupid together. Everything they did was memorable to them.

The girl felt really stressed due to things that had happened while they were dating, she was scared about her parents finding out, the people she would have to face that didnt agree, haters etc. So basically, the girl was really an overthinker type, she worried about the boy she loved so much, what would happen. But the boy had always told her to have fun, enjoy life etc. She knew what he told her was right. So She planned to enjoy the time she had left with her half.

As days passed, the couple grew stronger, more lively, more...in love. They enjoyed every single second of when they were together, having fun. They skyped, playing League of Legends together, talking abouot dirty-minded topics, laughing at jokes...everything was memorable, and they could never forget it. 

While they were on one of their dates, the girl asked, while holding the boy's hand, "What are we gonna do when we grow up?" Her lover chuckled, replyng back " Well, we're gonna live together in a house, play games together of course~" the girl smiled at his response, "Andddd we're gonna have a pet unicorn too~" They both laughed at the thought of having one and talked more about the future, Both of them happily thinking about it, they both thought " I hope it happens one day.." 

Although...sadly one day, the mother of the girl found out that her daughter was dating. Her mother was so mad, her father too. They felt it was wrong to have their daughter go out with a boy at such a young age, other reasons too. They lectured her, telling her what was right, what was wrong, the parents felt betrayed by their own blood. The girl knew that they were right, and they were. But, her love for that one boy wouldn't stop her. She lied to her parents saying she broke up with him but she didn't. After that problem had ocurred, the girl wanted to focus on school, her best friends, her life and her love. She worked so hard, trying to make her life be better for the future, to make her parents proud, to be with her best friends, to be with her love... 

On the last day of school, the couple knew they had to be seperated. They were both sad of the departing but they knew they would still love eachother and promise to never leave. And yet... they did keep their promise, they still loved eacother, never loving another soul. 

After many years of education and unlocking their goals. The boy and the girl had meet again, both of them were happy to see eachother after many years of hard work and not a lot of contact (but they still tried to keep in contact). The girl ran and give him the biggest hug she could give. But suddenly the boy, stepped back a bit and the girl looked worried. She asked "What's wrong?" , the boy replied "Its nothing although..." he went on one knee, pulling out a specially made box, filled with something inside. "It's been years since we have known eachother, going out with eachother and such...But I wish for more. I want to grow old with you and make more memories with you. Will you marry me?" 

The girl's eyes were filled with tears, and said.." Yes... I will" crying out to him. The boy smiled, and stood up and carried his oved one, bridal style. "I'm gonna carry you like this when we have our wedding" he said teasingly, the girl blushed and kissed him tons. 

The happy couple knew what they had to do, they had one more obstacle to come over, the girl's parents. As they both walked in her house, the parents knew what had happened, they sat down on the sofa and explained to her parents what had been going on all these years. The parents felt betrayed, having to be lied to their daughter for YEARS. But they knew she really did love him, and he loved her, they could never stop them from loving eachother. Both parents sighed, and nodded to the young couple, aloowing this and forgiving them.

On the day of the wedding, the couple said their  "I do's" and kissed, flowers thrown at the happy couple, smiling, their friends giving them "that" look. Everyone looked happy and so did the boy and the girl (or man or woman but i prefer to call them that). 

...

Hearing kids scream and laugh outside in the park,an elderly couple sat on a bench, smiling and looking at the neighborhood's kids. The elderly woman asked, "Will you always stay with me?", the elderly man smiled and said " I have always stayed with you darling, and I always will. The moments we had when we were young, as adults, I have always stayed with you. I can never leave the person I love so dearly in my heart " The elderly man's lover, smiled and said " I love you", he responded back " I love you too, always and forever " 

 I hope you all have enjoyed reading my story ^^