W-Two Worlds 1

"Shall we take a look at the different events of 2004 Athens Olympics?"
"We have a good news about Shooting."
"That's right."
"Right now at the shooting centre,the final game for the Men's 50m Pistol is being held."
"Unexpectedly, Kang Chul from Korea is performing very well."
"He's young but doing very well."
"You're right."
"He's only in Grade 11.We expect him to win a gold medal as he overcomes the pressure."
"That's right."
"With a hope of the gold medal, we'll take you to the shooting centre right now."
~
"Here is the Marco Polo Olympic Shooting Centre.The final for the Men's 50m Pistol has already begun.Kang Chul from Korea is attempting to win the gold medal.Although he was on the seventh place to be qualified for the final, he's currently in the lead with seven shots already fired in the final game."

"Kang Chul is playing on the line three.He previously scored 10.6 .Ivan Asimoy from Ukraine is playing on the line four.He previously scored 9.9 from the USA."

"In fact Kang Chul is not the one,we expected to win the gold medal at first.Those players next to him are ranked in the 1st,2nd and 3rd place in the world championships."

"You're right.It's his first time to be selected as a member of the national team.This is his very first international debut.This 17 year-old player is doing such good job up against the world champions.We wonder if he can repeat the historical moments made bt Yeo Gab Soon in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.He's been performing very well so far."

"For the next competition shot,load."
~
Kang Chul's POV
All of us got ready we all loaded the gun and faced toward the side..hands up holding the gun on one hand.

"In 3,2 and 1.Start"
Everyone pulled the trigger and shot.

"Now this is the eight shooting."

I focused on the middle,I need to shoot this.I need to get this right.I pulled the trigger and shot right in the middle.

"It's 10.2.He scored 10.2.The world's number one ranked.Good job!"

Everyone was screaming and clapping.The guy next to me scored 9.5.I felt so good.My dad was jumping like crazy.I chuckled.But I shouldn't think ahead and celebrate yet.I must remain calm until the end.

"Stay calm and focus."Dad said.

Now it's my ninth shooting.

"Attention 3,2 and 1"

Everyone got ready yet again.I went back to my position and held the gun.

"Start."

As expected,everyone including me pulled the trigger and shot.I missed and scored 7.9.I made a critical mistake on the ninth shooting.I can clearly see the disappointment in my father's eyes.The one next to me scored 10.2,he smirked at me.Clearly thinking he was gonna win.He is in the lead by 0.2.I breathed heavily and stayed calm.I had one bullet left.I need to win this,I need to win the gold medal.

"For the next competition shot,load."

I picked up the bullet next to the gun and blowed it and I put it the gun.Hoping I could win this.

"Attention in 3,2 and 1.Start."

It was a very thrilling moment.This is the last,the 10th shooting.We all went back to the position, everyone was pulling the trigger and shooting.I still haven't. Not yet.If I miss this then he'll win.I want to win for my country.I can do this.Everyone was waiting for me to shoot.All eyes were on me.I stayed still.Still holding the gun in my hand and focused.I am still aiming at the target.I need to shoot within the limit of 75 seconds.I felt nervous but I need to calm down and focus.

"Chul,shoot.Shoot it at once." Dad said,behind me.

55 seconds has past yet I still wasn't shooting.

~
5 seconds has past.

"In 5,4,3-"
"He must fire now!" Somebody shouted from the crowd.

"It's 2 and 1."

Without hesitating,I pulled the trigger and shot.

"It's 10.9!"

I won.I felt overwhelmed. Everyone was shouting and jumping.I jumped and ran towards Dad and hugged him.People took pictures of us.
~
Third Person's POV
Chul's little brother turned on the t.v the family was watching a soccer game.Everyone was so thrilled.They sat on the couch and watched the game.All eyes were on the t.v. Chul's mom heard someone knocking at the door.Without any hesitation,she stood up and headed towards the door.

"Is it you Chul? Why are you so late?"

When she opened the door,what she saw wasn't Chul.Instead,she saw a man dressed in a brown coat,his face was covered with the hood,with a gun in his hands.She was shocked and had no time to yell for help.For the killer shot her right on the forehead.She fell down.Chul's dad was looking for them,thinking what took them so long.He stood up and saw her wife on the ground.He slowly went closer to her,confused on why she was in the floor with eyes closed.As he got closer,he saw the blood on her head.Before he had time to realized what happened.The killer shot Chul's father right on the forehead.And he,also fell on the floor along with his wife.The killer went to the living room where Chul's little brother and sister was.Eyes focused on the t.v,
they didn't notice who was coming until they looked and the killer shot the two.
~
To be continued..