How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 | Steps | Methods | Procedure

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 , get here methods, procedure by 1-855-664-2181

Instant and best resolutions for How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 !!! Are you looking for some alternative to view the mails in your web browser? If yes, then you can do this by Yahoo mail which lets you keep a copy of your mail in Outlook and this way you can read all the mails under one application. You need to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook in order to start the process. Here is how you do it and follow for How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010.

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010:

Step 1: Enable pop in your Yahoo mail. Click on this to know the step by step process.

Step 2: Open Outlook and click on "File".

Step 3: Select "Info" followed by "Add Account".

Step 4: Select "Manually Configure Server Settings" and then click on "Next".

Step 5: Select "Internet Email" and then "Next".

Step 6: Add your account info:

User Information –Enter your name and Yahoo mail address.
Sever Information– Choose POP3 and add the server settings.
Logon Information– Enter your ID and password.

Step 7: Select "Remember Password" to click on "More Settings".

Step 8: Enter the following in the "Outgoing Server" tab.

Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requiresauthentication".
Select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".

Step 9: Enter the following in the "Advanced" tab.

Add "Server Port Settings".
Select "Leave a copy of the messages on the server".

Step 10: Click on "OK".

Step 11: Click "Next" and when done "Finish".

Step 12: Finally restart your Outlook account and click on "Send/Receive All Folders" to get all the mails from your Yahoo mail account to Outlook 2010.

Solutions for How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010

If you are facing issues in following the above steps or have any other issue related to your account then feel free to call 24/7 Yahoo mail technical support number to get complete guidance of step by step procedure for How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 by our certified and well qualified technicians.

This page describe about the

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 steps

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 methods

How to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010 procedure

Steps to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2010