Chapter 5: Fainted

Mina's POV

OMG 😱. Help me here. 😭

" Mina-ssi " He said.
" Ni-ni-nickhun, How do you know where i am? " I asked.
" Mina, don't leave me " He said.
" JUST TELL ME!!! " I yelled at him.

" I follow you after you walked away from me. You can't fool me. When i see your face i know you're mina and i was about to follow you inside the restaurant when your brother showed up. Because your brother give me a warning that if I'll come near from you. He said he can kill me. " He sighed.

Oppa can kill nickhun? What a joke. 😂 Maybe oppa angry of nickhun. Because he reject my confession and i cry a lot like there's no tomorrow.

" I see a number outside the restaurant. So dialed it because of the restaurant name. it's 'Kim M' . I really hope that you're the one will answer the call. I let you speak first when i heard you're voice. I knew it. It's you and i headed here to you come with me in private. " He sighed.

" And why did you do that? " I cross my arms under my chest 

" Because, i need you mina. After high school graduating, i went to Thailand because of mom, i love you mina-ssi " He said.

" Why you reject me if you love me? " I said.

" I-i don't like you on that time, When i'm in Thailand, i regret that i reject you and i realized that you're the only one who love me and i love you, i need you " He said.

" I-I'm sorry, but i'm completely moved on, on you and i have a boyfriend. " I lied.

I quickly get out of that room, i enter inside the elevator because i'm tired using stairs. I ride in my bicycle and headed to home.

" MINA!!! " I heard him shouting.

Then the next thing i remember everything went pitch black.

Jimin's POV

I was walking at the park. When i see a familiar figure riding in the bicycle.

Wait, is that stupid girl?

She's crying? This is the first time i see her crying. She used to be rude to me and now she's crying? Pathetic.

I smirked.

" MINA!!! " I see the boy calling her.

He looks so familiar to me.

Wait... I don't remember who is he. Uhhh...   RIGHT!!! He's nickhun boy. The one who steal my girlfriend. Why is he calling mina? did they broke up?

Then mina collapse, fell in the road.

Nickhun run towards mina. I quickly run towards mina.

" Who are you? " He asked.
" None of your business " I said.

And pick mina in bridal style.

" Let her go " He said.
" No " I said while walking.
" But why. You're a stranger " He said.
" I'm her boyfriend. " I said make him stop.

I call for a cab. I bring her in hospital. I think that nickhun hurt her. Well i'm not surprise, he's a playboy. But i hate it when someone's hurting a girl like mina, like Sowon, my girlfriend he stole. He makes sowon cry. Because they broke up. They date like a 5 months and after their broke up. Sowon back to me but i hate her, because she date with that bastard. She picked nickhun not me. She leave me for that jerk.

And now then. His next target is mina? No way. Even this stupid girl hates me i don't care if she hates me. Just i don't want to see a girl hurting.

Hyemi's POV

I was putting a cuticles on my nail, When my phone ring.

I looked at the caller's ID

'Jimin Oppa'

" Ne oppa? " I asked.

" Hyemi-ah come here at hospital- "

" WHAT! what happened? " I asked.

" Just come " He said.

I wonder what happened.

" No, i don't come if you didn't say to me what happened. " I said.

" Uhh..Okay. Mina is here. She fainted on the road and hurry up. I'm going to somewhere " He said.

" No oppa, stay there. If you leave her..... You're dead to me. " I said.

I hung up.

" Well, very good then oppa. " I mumbled and smirked.

I arrived at hospital and open their room's door.

" Oppa. What happened? Is she okay? Oppa. " I cried out.
" The Doctor said, that she's okay now. And he said it's because she's stress. She will be discharge tonight " He said.
" Why is she stress? How you know that she fainted? " I asked.
" Well, I was walking at the park When I see a boy named nickhun running behind mina. Mina are riding in bicycle while crying after that she just fainted and i sent her here. I was about to leave but you stops me " He said.
" Are you sure that boy named nickhun? " I asked.

Nickhun? He's mina's crush.

" Yeah, He's a playboy. My girlfriend, Sowon. She date with that playboy. After they broke up. Sowon back to me but, I didn't accept her apology. She make me fool. " He said. A tear rolled down in his cheeks.

I hug him.

" Mianhae oppa, i shouldn't asked about that- "
" It's okay... I really love her but she makes me fool. I'm so stupid for liking that girl " He hugs me tighter. I rub his back.
" Maybe she's a stupid one. Because she didn't deserve you " I said.

Mina's POV

I woke up. My head hurts. Wait... Where am i? I looked around i see unnie hugging jimin. He's crying? What a cry baby. Is he crying because I'm here? He cares for me? What the hell Mina.

" It's okay... I really love her but she makes me fool. I'm so stupid for liking that girl " He hugs unnie tighter. She rub his back.

He likes me?

" Maybe she's a stupid one. Because she didn't deserve you " She said.

What are they talking about?

" Unnie? " I pretend like i just woke up.

They broke the hug. He turn away.
Unnie walk towards me.

" Mina-ssi. What happens to you? Are you okay? What do you want? Do you want to eat? " She asked me a bunch of questions.

" I'm alright. Nothing happened. I want to eat chicken " I said.
" Okay. Oppa watched her. I'm going to buy foods " She said.

WAEYOOO!!!!

" Brb. Enjoy your time. " She winked and walk out.