Only see you

*car door closes* "thank you dad I'll see you after school" Melody says."okay so we'll meet here at 3:30" Luna says. Melody walks past Luna and Luna feels like if time was slowing down. "Hey Luna" said her friend *luna stares at Melody*. "Earth to Luna" said friend #2  "o-oh wha-what's happening" luna says slightly "what where you looking at" says her friend "oh it's nothing" Luna says still very interested..... "what happed back there?" "who was she?" "Is she new?" "GOD STOP YOUR OLDER THEN HER".......

The Next Day....
*alarm* "oh school.." Melody says with the slightest bit of hope. "Okay get dressed and get to the bus or walk" Melody sits down after getting ready for school "Where's my bus?" Melody says *ding ding* "huh?"

                 IPhone unknown
From unknown
Hi
                                    From you
                                  Hi who's this
From unknown
Oh I'm Luna from school
                                       From you
                       Idk if this is rude but I don't know any
                               Luna's
From unknown
Well now you do meet me at the school park at 8
                                         From you
                                         Okay then....

"Well that was weird..." *dong dong* "Oh My God the bus" Melody says as she runs out the front door.
Melody sits down in a seat and wonders how this person got there number she doesn't really like talking to people so she ignores it for now

After school
"Uh hello is anyone here" Melody says a bit worried... "oh hello I'm Luna" Luna says "oh are you the person who texted me?" Melody says puzzled "yes,that's me and if your wondering how I got it I asked your friend" luna says happily "oh that great" Melody says. As they say there and talked for hours Luna seemed to be getting happier although Melody would rather go home. "Well....it's getting late I'll see you tomorrow" Melody says "wait...!" "Why wha-...?!