Chapter 1

TAKARA

Crap! He looks at me. He caught me looking at him. "W-what?" He looks at me for a second and turn to his tamagotchi and looks at me again.

"Nothing... look! It looks just like you." Say what now?! I look at the small screen in front of me and I see a small creature that looks like a potato with two small dots that seems like it's eyes and a line shape mouth. "Looks alike right?" Everyone turns towards us and I saw the students holding their laughter. Arghhhh!

"Seriously!"

"They do look quite similar"
"Hehehe"
"Exactly the same" I heard the students says. Ughh! This stupid guys!!!...

"STOP KIDDING!!!!!"

"Why, you do look alike."

I saw a teacher walks towards us "You! student over there, please be quiet." I stop sending glares to the tall guy beside me and turn my head to the teacher. "Hey! You both sit down" He sits in his chair then looks up at me.

"Hey! Shorty, sit down already."

First, I look like a potato with eyes and mouth and now I'm a Shorty?! Well, it's kind of true tho. Sorry if I'm just 5'3" in height and what he says makes sense but a freaking potato pet? I'm already at the end of my rope. Not to mention the teachers already think I'm a troublemaker on my first day of school!

While I was thinking how to murder this guy beside me someone pulled my hair and saw that it was him. "What the hell are you doing?!!"

"What's your name?"

"Takara."

"Takara? As in Precious Treasure?"

"That's right."

"Mm... hrmph!" He looks at me then grin. "What a cheesy name. Eww!"

THIS ASSHOLE!!!

I stand up and pull his collar. "Listen very carefully to me." I heard everyone's chatter and at my peripheral vision I saw them looking at us. " I don't care what you think, but I like this name a lot. SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!"

"Shorty..." Looking at me he then turn his focus behind me. I have a bad feeling about this so I'm afraid to look behind.

"Ehem!" A unfamiliar voice spoke behind me. I slowly turn my head and saw the Principal and the head teacher with securities behind them.

"Take him out."

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS, ALL OF THE BAD OMENS APPEARED AT THAT MOMENT.