Chapter 3

I swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips, gently on his. I felt a wave of confidence in me and kept on kissing though, he wasn't showing any signs of response. It was when I was pulling away, he pulled me closer. He seem as happy and excited as I was.

When we pulled away, I looked at him. "Niall... I can't do this. I can't keep doing this with you." I said. "What do you mean?" "I need to know if you actually feel the same way about me... I can't move on from you if you keep me grounded." "I know...thats why I came back. Today I came to ask you to be mine." He smiled. "I love you. I don't want to just be one of you best friends." "I love you too. And hey, being one of my best friends isn't that bad. but I like you more than that." He said, bringing me close again.

"Shannon!" The he called, waking me from my trance. "What?" I asked, looking up at him. "So are you gonna tell me what you were really going to say?" "I'll tell you later ok? Let's go. I'm going to die if I don't eat!" I said, laughing.

Niall doesn't have to know.

I'm just his friend.

And it's nice that way.

I shook the thoughts from my head and hopped on his back.

This is when I began to grow.

---------------

See guys? told ya I was working on chapter 3!

Sorry the chapters are short. but it adds on the the suspense.

If this gets enough votes/reads then I'll make them longer. deal?

Love you all!

Mah beat gorgs,

-Jasmine💋😘