§1§

You had enough. You had enough from this shitty day where your fridge was empty so you went to school with empty stomach, you failed your math test and afterwards had afternoon classes. Also it was so cold outisde, you were afraid you could catch hypothermia on the way to home. It was almost 6PM, but since it was winter, it was already dark. You were sniffing and hissing, you couldn't breath through your nose, it was so obvious you were catching a cold that you had the feeling to rip off your shirt from stubbornness. You fixed the loosen bag on your shoulder, contiuining your little adventure to your house. You looked around and your eye catched the little park which way shortened your trip with 5 minutes. Changing your direction, you crossed the curb, but stumbled over something that turned out to be trash can. Everything happened so quickly that you didn't have the time to keep your balance and you shut your eyes closed to feel the cold ground hit you.

But that didn't happen.

Two strong hands gripped your waist, immediately putting you on your feet again. Your bag was on the ground, but it was a thing you could less think about right now. Your eyes catched someone's else. Taller than you guy, but a handsome one. The corners of his lips formed a smile, which you would consider more as a smirk, but you were busy fixing your clothes.

"You dropped your bag, ma'am," You didn't answer, and instead lowered yourself down to lift up your school bag. Well, that would happen if something inside your head didn't start pulsing so painfully which didn't allow you to even scream and all you saw was darkness in front of you, and you noticed yourself fainting as the lights from the streets disappeared.

Sharp noise made you open your eyes quickly. Weird.. you weren't standing as you remembered. And you weren't at the park. You were laying on a bed with velvet sheets, in a big room with fancy chandelier attached in the middle of the ceiling. As soon as you tried to move your body, you felt cruel pain on your wrists. Fuck, they were tied to the wooden framework of the bed. You groaned lowly, your voice cracking, only God knew why. You were sure the color of your hands was 100% different from the color of your arms, since the rope cut the blood rush. You tried to scream for help, but who was gonna hear you? And if someone heard you, would they help you?

Your heart almost dropped to your feet when someone opened the door. A dark shadow stood there and you couldn't tell who was it until he walked in and the lights hit his sharp yet soft and handsome facial features. The guy from the park. Your brows frowned as he calmly stepped forward the bed, smiling impudently in your direction.

"Look who woke up," He stated the already obvious fact as he sat on the edge of the bed. You only wished that you could kick off this smirk of his face with your feet, but you couldn't reach him.

"Let me go!" You said through gritted teeth, but didn't move your hands because you weren't going to give him the satisfaction to see your wrists covered in bruises.

"Don't be impatient, we're gonna have such a good time." His cold, calm voice made you shiver as he leaned forward to your neck, inhaling your scent. Your eyes widened as you gave your best to scream, but it was too late. His sharp fangs sank into your neck painfully, starting to suck your blood from your visible vein without mercy. This was the point when you knew.. you were fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: my story was published in tumblr and since it got many notes, i decided to post it on wattpad too! enjoy~