&2&

A/N: I'm really sorry for updating so late>.< but enjoy the second part,guys!
————————————————————————
You screamed, your head falling back on the pillow as he put a hand over your mouth, muffling your desperate sounds. He pulled out soon, wanting to leave you conscious to let you feel more pain, to let you see the things that were yet to come.
He stood up, grinning widely and wiped away the blood that was still on his lips, licking it off his fingers. "I'm surprised you have so sweet blood.. Are you virgin?" He sat next to you, running his fingers on your thigh, so slowly and teasingly. You wiggled your legs as much as you could with the rope tied around them and glared at him, your vision blurring from losing that much blood. No, you weren't going to faint again. His brows furrowed, gripping your wrists harshly, making you whimper in pain and leaning above you.
"Listen to me, you little filthy human. I see you still don't know who's in charge here. I didn't want to make you listen to me forcefully, but you leave me no choice." He looked into your eyes, making something in your mind twitch. He stood back, untying your ankles and wrists afterwards. "Go take a shower, you smell like sweat and dirt. When you're done, come back here."
He was simply commanding you. Who the hell did he think he was? But the thing that was weirder, was that you actually listened to him, your body moving towards the door like it had mind on its own. You struggled and struggled, but nothing seemed to help. He had hypnotized you, he controlled your mind.
Before you left the room, you took a last glance at him,
"You know you can't escape from here, sweetie, right? No one can."
You left the room, feeling your body lighter. Could it be? When you ended eye contact with him, you could move. On your own.
You looked around, seeing a small window in the end of the hall. You knew it was night, maybe around 8-9pm. You bit your lip nervously, looking back at the door, then back at the window. Trying to make your steps sound normal and calm, you made your way to the window, not to the bathroom like he had told you. You know you were risking your life like that, but you had to know where were you, or if you can get out. You peeped through the window, seeing nothing, but only a forest. You were far away from the city, in a old fancy mansion in the woods with a psycho vampire.
Seriously, how bad could it get? You looked down, almost feeling like throwing up. It seemed like you were on the third floor, and you had acrophobia. Just perfect, wasn't it.
"Planning our escape, aren't we?" He whispered in your ear from behind, gripping your hair and yanking it back. "I'm always watching you, human. Watching your every miserable step, every miserable attempt to escape and every miserable thing in your life. It's a shame I can't kill you, I need blood to become stronger, more and more blood to beat him.." He hissed in your ear, your teeth clenching at the pain you felt on your scalp. Who was he talking about?
"Go and shower now, or I'll do it myself, and that won't be the only thing I'll do to you in the bathroom."