Chapter 10

Aragorn awoke his throat dry and muscles aching. He tried to sit up but he found he was restrained to the hospital bed he was laying in. The little male nurse approached him a little baby bump on his stomach "How are you feeling Lord Aragorn?" Aragorn tried to swallow "My throat is really dry and I would like to be released" "I cannot until Lord Elrond and Lord Legolas return" "What is your name little elf?" The elf lowered his head "My name is Talu Lord Aragorn I'm sorry I cannot release you but I can get you some water" Talu left. The door opened and Elrond, Haldir and Legolas walked in talking softly. They all stopped looking at Aragorn. Legolas was the first one to react he jumped on the bed and hugged Aragorn tightly. Aragorn wanted to hug him back but his arms were pinned. He groaned fighting against the restraints. Legolas moved away looking at him "Are you okay? Did I hurt you" Aragorn shook his head "No you haven't hurt me I want to touch you too but my arms" he motioned to the restraints and Legolas hurried to undo them but Haldir grabbed Legolas by his waist and dragged him back. Legolas fought and cried out "STOP HE WON'T HURT ME." Aragorn fought against the restraints "Let him go Haldir what are you doing?!" Aragorn yelled. Elrond sat on the bed pushing against his chest. "Hey stop I need you to calm down hey take a breather Elessar stop!" Elrond yelled. Aragorn closed his eyes trying to calm down. "Fine someone explain to me what is going on and if you want me to calm down then let Legolas go!" Aragorn growled. Haldir let Legolas go as Elrond nodded. Legolas sat back on the bed and cuddled against Aragorn. Aragorn laid his head against Legolas's head. "So what do you remember last?" Elrond asked and Aragorn shook his head. "I remember being at the fighting fields I fought against those 2 elves then I collapsed but that's it" Legolas looked up "I told you he could never do that to anyone knowingly" Aragorn's attention snapped up "What did I do?" Elrond sighed "You hurt those 2 elves you were fighting against, you had a seizure in the field you were foaming at the mouth then you just stopped stood up and attacked the first people you saw and that was the two elves." Aragorn sat there shocked unable to remember "I don't remember" Legolas hugged him "I told you." Aragorn fought against the restraints slightly but stopped. His world seemed to be falling apart in front of his eyes did he become so angry that he stooped so low to hurt people now? He kissed Legolas on his head then turned away "Leave all of you just leave me" Elrond started to protest but Aragorn growled "Just Go!" Everyone left except Legolas and Talu. "Lord Aragorn I brought your water" Aragorn shook his head "I don't want it just leave me" Legolas sat on the bed looking hurt. "Aragorn will you please look at me?" he asked pleadingly but Aragorn shook his head "No just get out of here Legolas before I hurt you too" Legolas lowered his head and tears fell onto the bed "Fine" he got up swiping angrily at the tears and slammed the door. Aragorn finally lost it he threw his head back and screamed. His chest was hurting so badly he felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest and he could do nothing about it. He lay there for hour's tears falling freely down his eyes. The door creaked open then closed. Aragorn looked over tiredly and saw Arwen standing there with a smile on her face. Aragorn turned away "Get out of my room witch." Arwen approached the bed and sat down at the end "Well that's no way to treat someone who has grave news" Aragorn glared at her "What. Do. You. Want?" Arwen let out a little giggle "I heard a certain someone has been trying to get his lover pregnant and succeeded" Aragorn snapped out of his haze and looked at Arwen in surprise Did she mean that Legolas was pregnant? Arwen shrugged her shoulders "I don't like Legolas one little bit and now that he is with your child I hate him" said in a matter of fact. Aragorn struggled against his restraints "You touch one hair on his head and I swear you will never live to see another day" Arwen rolled her eyes "Please after what you've done I don't think they'll ever believe you" Aragorn fought but Arwen stood up took a little vial out and poured the liquid into Aragorn's mouth then covered his mouth and plugged his nose till he couldn't breathe. His throat swallowed it and Arwen released him "Have fun Aragorn! While I have fun with cute little Legolas and his oh I mean my baby it'll go back where it all started" Aragorn screamed as she left for help. He kept screaming until finally Talu appeared looking worried. Aragorn's mind was fading into black but he fought "Talu---- you must tell.....----aghh my father Arwen was here she plans on taking Legolas she's given me something you must tell him please" Talu nodded and started to rush off but Aragorn called out "Please restrain me better I don't want to hurt anyone else" Talu restrained his chest legs and ankles till he couldn't move them then rushed off to grab Elrond. Aragorn stayed tense on the bed but his mind was fading. He couldn't fight but he kept thinking of Legolas which kept his mind awake. Elrond, Haldir, Legolas and Talu rushed into the room just as the agony began. White hot pain shot through him making Aragorn scream arching up but didn't get very far from the restraints. He fell to the bed with a gasp as the pain eased a little. "Father I don't know what Arwen is planning but you must protect Legolas please, I beg of you you can keep me locked away for the rest of my life just don't let Arwen touch him please!" he arched his head back as more pain snapped through him making him scream once more. The pain ceased but Aragorn's breath escaped him and he closed his eyes as he couldn't breathe. Legolas tried to help him but Aragorn reared back "Noghhh No don't pleaggg please No idea what Arwen gave me" Aragorn choked out and Legolas closed his eyes tears falling, his breath rushed back into him and he gasped "Don't cry please Legolas, I love you" then his mind faded.