One

WARNING ⚠️: This story contains strong language and sexual scenes. Read on your own risk.

"Hey! Violetta? Violetta?!" I hear Camilla say as she snapped with her fingers in front of my eyes.

"What, what, what?" I asked her in some kind of panic running through my body. I just felt the panic when I saw her face.

"I texted you and you didn't reply. Now I've been calling your name for five minutes. Were you dead or something?" She asked me while giggling softly.

"Wait, you texted me?" I looked up confused at her.

"Yes, I texted you twenty minutes ago or something.

I picked up my phone from my bag and looked at my screen.

Cami💕: Hey.do you want to eat lunch
in the cafeteria today? Fran is joining.

"Im so sorry Cami. I was just thinking about something. I'm really sorry. Did you go to the cafeteria?" I asked her as I stood up and brought up my bag to my shoulder.

"No we didn't, Fran told me to go get you. Are you okay? Is there something you wanna talk about?" I saw the concern in her eyes but I just shook my head lightly to her.

"I'm fine, I'll text Fran and tell her to meet us at the cafeteria in ten minutes okay?" I smiled as I picked up my phone.

Me: Hey Fran.
Sorry for not answering before. Can you meet us in the cafeteria in about ten minutes from now?

MeSorry again, I love you ❤️
I'll see you soon.

I looked up at Cami who just smiled bright at me.

"What?" I asked her while giggling because of the moment.

"Even tho you're the most strange person I've ever met. I'll always love you" she started to laugh as she gave me a fast hug.

Fran💖: No worries girl.
I'll see you guys soon.

"Fran just texted back. She's on her way to the cafeteria right now"
•••
We walked out from school slowly, with our hands full of maps and books. I looked over at Cami who started blushing and smiling. I know what that means. Fede. Which means Diego, which means Leon. I'm really not in the mood for the three musketeers right now.

She ran over to Fede with all her books in her arms and in some kind of way they hugged each other tightly and both of them were smiling bright.

Diego walked over to a bench and lighted up a cigarette as Leon walked over to me with a little smile, smirk thing in his lips. I'll never me able to describe how that boy looks. Actually I'm glad about that.

"What's up Gorgeous?" He asks me and looks down into my eyes.

"Stop Leon. I don't know what you want but I won't give it to you. Not today, not ever again."

"I wasn't talking about having lovely sex with you-"

"Don't, just stop" I interrupted him and looked at him with a stone cold face.

"I'll stop. When you admit that I'm the best guy you've ever slept with" he steps a little closer. If I would've backed away I'd probably hit a wall and then the others would know that something was up.

"That's a bad condition Leon"

"It's the only one I have right now Vilu. Believe me, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you if I didn't have to"

"I think you would. Cuz guess what. Right now I'm the only girl in school except Fran who is talking to you. I don't think a popular guy like you would want to ruin something like that"

"I've always liked your attitude Violetta. Almost as much as your tight pussy." He gives me a little smirk.

"Go to hell" I say and starts walking away from him.

"Don't worry about it Vilu, I'm already here"
•••

I hope that you'll like the book. I love you all. ❤️