Chapter 1: Wrong School!

[Here's the first chapter! I'm really sorry for late publishing it!]

I,(M/n) always be the cool type of guy when it comes to girls while in the other hand to the guys,I always be the type of guy that they want to admire.You ask why?I'm good at studying,club and sports but there's only one thing that I'm bad at and it is...

Singing

Yes,I am very bad at singing but I'm good at dancing,when people asked me to sing all I do is gave them an excuse and then ran away.It's not like I hate singing or what,it just that I feel really nervous,since I never sing in front of people before.Back to the main story,I woke up by hearing my clock ringing louder at my ears,today will be my first day going to a new school and of course,I wasn't nervous at all since I'm used to it,having to transfer to another school is already fine by me.My mom,(mom/n) is a director for music video while my dad,(dad/n) working as a composer music.Both of them wok together in the same studio,sometimes we need to move out from our house and transfer into a new place.As I was having my own thought,I snapped out from it and look at the clock "Shit!It's already 7:25 pm!Better hurry up!" I curse under my breath after realized the time.It took me 6 minutes to get ready,I hurried up into the kitchen to meet with my mom "(Nick/N) did you just woke up?Forget it,now eat up dear before you're getting late for the school" my mom smile at me while putting her coffee cup into the sink "Yes,yes mom" I began to eat as I sat on chair.After I had done ate (f/d),I washed the plate and put it away "Hurry up (m/n)!!!You're gonna be late!" I could hear my mom shouted at me as I'm gonna be late "I'm coming!" I hurried up grab my (f/c) backpack and went out from the house after I locked the door,I went into the car and checked on my (f/c) backpack as my mom drove the car.

"So,you ready for the new school?" Mom ask me while her eyes were focusing on the road.

"Hnn,not really but I'll try,don't worry" I hums a bit,mom look at me with the car's mirror.

"Sure then,honey" mom shrugged her shoulder as she continuing drive the car.

After we talked a few more topics,at last we arrived in front of a big school building with a fancy decorations,I look at it in awe "Have fun,dear...don't forget I will pick you up after I've done with my works...If you want to take a bus,please send a message to me first,okay?" Mom look at me as she smile,I smile back at her "Sure mom,I'm off!" I went out from the car and wave at my mom as she drove away,leaving me in front of the school.I can see many of students wearing the same uniform as me,so it's true this is my new school.I begun to walk into the fancy building,but before that I didn't know that this is school is actually a boys academy,I glance around me too see many guys and I haven't see a single girl!I just sigh and continue to my destination.I walked into the hall with amazed,they really done a good job by design this school,it's totally look like a rich school.At last I arrived in front of the office,I opened the double big door to saw a young woman were talking on the phone.She glanced at me while still talking on the phone and smile,she cover the phone and tell me to wait for a second,she gestured me to have a seat on the red fancy fuc- I'm sorry,looking couch/sofa.

Time skipped!by you trying to sing,in the end you threw the mic into the ground♬

(OKAY,lemme change 'i' to 'you' )

Nervous were running inside your mind as you waited for the lady to finishing her conversation over the phone,speak of the devil you heard a CLICK sounds coming from the counter "Yes,you may come now" you quickly stood from there and walked to the counter,the lady smile at you "Are you the new student?" You nodded as she gave you a sweet smile "Well,here are your schedule and everything that you need...Oh and here is your dorm key!Have a nice day" you took your things and bow down at her before leaving the room.You stood in front of the room with a priceless face,then it suddenly hits you 'Wait,did she said dorm key?...What?Wait...huh?' you thought to yourself as you grab your had in confused.You look back at the paper that she just gave to you,your (e/c) scanned the paper until you realize the school name 'Vocaloid Private Boys Academy?!!' You shout in your mind while panicking on what should you do.

(Hahah!At last done with the first chapter! XD As soon as I saw that people had already read this fanfic for like 2.01K,I immediately finished it!xD Hahaha)

Thanks for read,don't forget to vote and comments on how was it!