Chapter 2

I looked up to see eyes as black as innfinite night  looking back at me.I was startled a bit."Umm,thanks."i said.I was not going to give this back it was too warm to even take it off."No problem,my names Marc,yours?"By then he already sat down next to me making himself comfortable."Elzi" "Elzi,well you dont hear that name often."I just shrugged and slumped.I was not planning on making friends anytime soon.

"Are you lost or did you run away from home?"I ignored him and carried on watching the people go about their business. "Do you even have a voice?"Oh gosh wont he leave me alone!"Look i know somewhere you can stay for the night.i mean thats if you wanna."I sighed and sat up straight.eventually he would leave me alone.

The sun was going down and he still hasn't left.What was wrong with this kid?I was about to give him a piece of my mind when i remembered what Gogo used to always tell me:"My child never be quick to judge.":Ugh ,fine Gogo,i will give him a chance.'About that place."He gave that smirk as if he knew i would eventually ask and that annoyed me a lot.He stood up and held a hand out for m."This way my lady."I declined the offer and stood up looking at him,"If you try anything you will lose all sense of manliness."

He stood up straight,shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged,"I didn't know i had any to begin with."I didn't know how to take that,was it a joke or was he being serious.He turned to walk and i followed suit.It was dark,i was in a night dress,barefoot,walking behind someone who's name was the only thing i knew about him.And i was tired of walking in silence,"sooo,"He looked back surprised i even opened my mouth,"sooo?"he said in shock.I didn't know what to say to him so i just blurted out,"You don't sound like you are from around here.""I can say the same for you."He turned around and carried on walking ,"Touche." I had to run to catch up to him."Why are you walking so fast?!Slow down my feet really hurt."He did as if he didn't hear me."Wow now i know why you kept your mouth shut earlier on."How rude of him!I was not going to stay here and listen to him say theses things about me.So i turned and walked the opposite direction to where the bench was.I heard footsteps running towards me from behind."Look im sorry i was only joking ."Huh phuleez i was not going to listen to him now.OWOOOOOOOOOOO.WOLVES?!?!?!?!?Ok on second thought i will forgive him for the time being .But i couldn't let him know he has won."WHAT"Well that came out more scared than i intended.He stopped in front of me panting like a dog on a hot day,"Look,i was just joking around,please."He gestured passes him and bowed,"Well since i have no other choice."

We walked for about another half an hour before we got to our destination.I was awestruck."This is the place!'I have never seen such a big place in my whole life,well till now,"Not even the king has a house this big.""King?"I looked at him realizing i voiced my thoughts out loud,"Umm,nothing."He led me up steps that stopped just in front of a HUGE door.He stood in front of it and opened it with just the tap of a hand."Ekzi,wellcome to my humble abode.""This is where you live!No way!"Marc laughed like he had just heard the most funnies joke in the world.

All laughing came to a stop when the ground started shaking and split in two swallowing Marc and i.....

Hey readers,i know this chapter was a bit boring but the good parts are about to come.....enjoy and please vote and comment.

Thanks