Chapter 1: The Encounter

Falco's POV

"Ughh....." I have to go on yet another ground mission with Fox. He said that General Peppy needs us to go to Planet Neworld and recover any survivors. That is, if there's any. I grabbed my coat and blaster and Fox set a course to Neworld.

3 Hours Later....

"Finally. We made it to this stupid place." I muttered. "Relax Falco it's only an in and out mission,I promise it won't be long." Fox replied. "Yeah, let's hope so." I said, doubtingly. I paused as Fox and I saw everything in ruins. Dead bodies layed everywhere, some with chopped heads, others impaled.
We were shocked. "Who or what caused this?" Fox asked.
I shrugged. That's when I felt something in my chest that caused me to black out.......

Strata's POV

"Don't think you can run."
I whispered to myself.
And with that I shot the blue bird in the chest with an Arrow of Blindness. The vulpine was startled. He looked around trying to pinpoint where the shot came from. I changed my location and hit him with a Celestral Arrow. Now I can see him, but he can't see me. Fair game, if I say so myself. But as I celebrating to myself, he was trying to pull the arrow from his partner's body. Oh hell no. I'm not letting that happen. With my courage, I made myself known.

"STOP. RIGHT. THERE." I yelled. Now there was no turning back. The pacifist is gone. Meet the genocide!

Fox's POV

FALCO! I was trying to find any survivors on Neworld with Falco when he just got shot in the chest. Weird that the sniper used arrows instead of lasers. I quickly started looking around to see where it came from. As I was looking I was also shot. Just walk it off is what Falco would say. I decided to pull the arrow out of his chest. It was a bloody mess. As soon as I was done, a skeleton with tattered clothing jumped out at me.

Crap.