suprise???

~☆YOUR POV☆~
I saw myself on the bed and got off it, I always wonder how in the world does Sans do I mean he doesn't even tell me what's he is hiding and I'm his girlfriend. He keeps giving me gifts like flowers and bringing us out for dinner and sometimes he doesn't even order anything he always stare at me, it was kinda creepy at first but I ingore it and  somehow I think he is planning something. I went down the stairs and saw fancy clothes and a note, I opened the note thinking it was for me. It said 'wear these and I will wait for you outside' oh boy Sans what are planning.
~°•°•tem skip•°•°~
I went outside the house and saw Sans waiting outside like the note said "sorry for keeping you waiting, I kinda got caught up on how to wear this dress (if you dont like dresses then idc keep readin')" "it's okay, I will always wait for you. I was worried that you wouldn't come out" he said while holding my for his so called 'short cuts', I already known that he has the abilty to teleport.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
And we're here at my favorite fancy resturant "The Red Ribbon" it was my favorite because how they let us see how our food is cooked and the chadilier was so eye socket-catching (see wat I did there). We got ourself's a table and start ordering our drinks and meal then we started to chat about stuff and names for the baby until our meal and drinks has been served. Woah, that was quick or did we talk too long.
~°•°•tem skip(I know sry too lazy)•°•°~
After we finished our meal, Sans spoke "I have to tell you something but you have to close your eye sockets first" I closed my sockets without saying a word "I love you with all my heart and I would rather die then see sad or hurt because I care for you and nothing is going to change that but all these years I have thinking these things 'where is she' 'who is she' and 'when is she coming back' intil I have found you, my one true love and Y/N you can open your eyes now" I saw Sans on one knee and holding a box with a (F/C) jeweled ring, I gasped covering my mouth with my hands everyone was staring at us listening "Will you, Y/N L/N, make me the most happiest skeleton on the world and marry me?" There was silence intil tears were falling down my face as I shouted "YES Sans I do I do" I hugged him so hard that it could crush his bones. I saw Sans crying and hugged me back "I never thought you would say yes.......I am so happy that you said yes. I love you my Y/N and nothin' is going to change that." Everyone cheered, we got up and went out of the super fancy resturant and Sans teleported us to our house.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶
•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|
I went to our bed and took off my fancy clothes and saw my stomach, I couldn't see the baby because it was quite dull.

(Just imagine your stomach is like dat also I ship them okay)I went to our bed and saw Sans in bed sleepin' already, well I can't blame him today was a very tiring day and somebody with white hair and a red crystalized flower with a yellowish hood...

I went to our bed and saw Sans in bed sleepin' already, well I can't blame him today was a very tiring day and somebody with white hair and a red crystalized flower with a yellowish hoodie sweat shirt with pom poms on the thread appeared "I am sorry but you gotta go to sleep and don't hate me for this" she put a cloth on my mouth and put me to sleep.......it was a drug.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I had to break the 4th wall for a reason so shut up also sorry for not updating I have been through a lot of homework and my dad took my phone so yeah again sorry if it was shorter than the other chappers k byo my tomato
          -Mina