Ch 1

Niall sat in the backseat of the black van, ready for his next assignment. Ever since he had been a part of the secret agency, he had escalated to the top assassin on the list of all assassins in the world.

" Agent N. Your next assignment is to sneak into the house party at 324 Shelling-ton street. That's where you'll murder Ed Sheeran." Ahhh, Ed Sheeran, once a closes friend of Niall's . He nodded his head at the boss before heading out in all black. Quietly, Niall searched for an entry way where he could climb in unseen. A back window on the second story had been left ajar. Niall shot the grappling hook successfully hooking two ends on the frame before stealthily going up.

Once inside, he saw a ginger man sitting in a lone room across the hall talking to the mayor of the prosperous city called London. As soon as Ed was alone, Niall walked in getting Ed in a death lock. His face turned red as he struggled for air. Finally, he let go.

" W-who are you and what do you want? " Niall made no answer to Ed's request and only took out a knife.

" No please don't! " The blonde put a finger up to his own mouth signaling to be quiet.

" At least tell me who you are before you kill me. " By now, the targeted boy was shaking violently, fear in his eyes. Niall took his mask off and Ed gasped.

" N -Niall?! " the boy only smirked before plunging the knife deep into Ed's back and snapping his neck. Ed's shriek filled the air causing a deathly silence. Feet rushed up the stairs and Niall knew he only had a short period of time before they would be in the room. Niall chose in the closet where he could see them without being seen.

Four boys who Niall once knew walked in almost fainting at the sight.

" E-ed? " Harry stuttered out.

" Who did this to you? " Liam cautiously asked.

" Ni- " before Ed could finish his sentence, a ninja star pierced the back of his head. Silencing him forever. The boys turned their attention to the closet where the item came from. They slowly opened the closet. But nothing. Was there.