Ricky~ Cute

Ricky POV
I walked up to ambers door and knocked stupidly as always. On the way here I picked up some flowers and I packed a picnic, we were going to this really secluded valley up in the mountains. It's not even on the park map so no one would be bothering us. Amber opened up the door and smiled her cute little grin and wore her hair in that cute little way-she was so coot.
"I'll be out in a second Ricky!" She smiled and ran back inside. Wow she's awesome...
*Amber POV*
I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I was too excited for me and Ricky's 4 month anniversary and he said he was planing something awesome. I ran out the door, to Ricky's car and hopped in. He ran over and started the car and sped off. We pulled up to the mountain and I looked at Ricky curiously. "what are we doing here?" I smiled
"it's our anniversary, we're doing something awesome. You're gonna love it!" He said and walked towards a barely visible trail. he stopped in front of it and I walked towards him.
"you lead the way!" I said cheerily. He walked up a hill into this beautifully green valley in between two mountains. the meadow was filled with long green grass and had pink, yellow, orange, and white wild poppies blooming. There was a trickling steam flowing down the side of the mountain that broke off into a small pond down a little further."Ricky...This place- it's beautiful!" I turned to him. " You're the best." I ran over and gave him a hug when he looked down and pointed towards a picnic blanket spread across the grass over looking the water. A small bunch of tacos were sitting out just waiting to be munched on. I looked back at Ricky and grinned. "Babe..I love you. So, so much." I whispered.
"I love you to." he smiled down at me and lead me down to our blanket. We ate and laughed and once we were finished we put everything back in our basket and laid out on the blanket.
"Amber?" Ricky looked over
"Yeah?" I replied
"I think your the best girl in the entire world, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You may not be THE Miss America, but your my Miss America. I love you more than anything in the world, and I don't know how to say this but..." He paused and held my hand. "Will you marry me?" I looked down at my hand. I unclenched my hand and inside was a diamond ring. I hadn't even noticed when he put it in my hand. I looked up at him "Ricky... Yes. Yes! I will marry you! Oh my god!" I giggled excitedly. He slipped it on my finger and I grinned. "I love you Ricky."