Beyond The Silence

Alright potentfial readers, fans, voters and commenters. This is my first story of hopefully many more to come that all depends on you, so please read, vote, comment and remember this book is fiction nothing is real except for maybe some places I'm familiar with so please if you gotta judge do it quietly thanks.

Prologue
"you ungrateful piece of sh!t!!" Patrick groaned out while he was holding himself between his legs. Jace had enough of his nightly routines of coming in her room and having his way with her. Not anymore Jace waited until he was in position and kneed him with everything she had between his legs. She hopped outta bed faster then ever, adjusted her and grabbed her bag that she packed before she climbed into bed that night. She ran into the adjoining room and grabbed the only this in that home worth saving he two year old baby brother Harmony. She picked him up and grabbed his bag and ran towards the steps the front door right at the bottom, right before she was able to reach the first step she was yanked backwards full force and was knocked into a wall behind her, she clutched Harm and lay him down in the corner. She got up and squared off to her step father she was tired of being degraded, disrespected and worse of all she was tired of cowering away from him, it was time she put a stop to all of this, her step father lunged at her threw her up against the wall by her neck, before he had a good grip on her she got out of his grab gripping his and twisting it with everything she had until she heard the sound if bones breaking.
"ahhhh!" Patrick yelled "your gonna pay for that you b!tch" he snarled at her and lunged again this time Jace met him half way and they went tumbling down the steps. When Jace got her barrings back she noticed something was off, it was too quiet like the eerie kind of quiet she got up and noticed why. Some how through their fall Patrick twisted is neck wrong and it broke lifeless eyes staring off looking hunted. Jace came out of her trance and ran up the steps she ran to her parents room to see why her mother never came to her rescue "as if she would" Jace thought out loud, she opened the door to see the same eyes she saw in her step fathers lifeless with hand prints around her neck. She ran out of the room grabbed her baby brother who randomly slept through it all, grabbed the bags and ran out the house. Once she got a safe distance away she made that one phone call that would change both her and Harms life for the better she prayed.