This Should Help

As they walked through the sewer, Eddie clutched Richie's hand. He'd been holding his hand the whole time. They were going to kill It.

"Richie?"

Richie squeezed Eddie's hand to show he was listening.

"What, Eds?"

Eddie shivered as a draft blew against the back of his neck.

"I'm really scared. And cold."

Richie stopped walking and let go of Eddie's hand. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Eddie's shoulders. Eddie blushed darkly.

"That should help."

Richie smiled lovingly at Eddie. Eddie loved Richie's smile. His smile was like a hot summer day with a nice, cool breeze.

(30 years later)

Eddie was wacked upside the head with that memory. He looked at Richie and placed a hand on the comedian's cheek.

"Richie, I'm really scared. And cold."

Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie lovingly and protectively. They were going back into their nightmares to kill It, after 30 long years.

"This should help."

(2 hours later)

Eddie looked into Richie's watery, dark eyes.

They finally killed It. Only, Eddie was going to die also.

"Richie?"

Richie placed a hand gently on Eddie's cheek.

"What, Eds?"

"I'm really scared. And cold."

The light faded from Eddie's eyes after he said that.

He was dead.

Richie let the tears slide out of his eyes as he held Eddie close to him.

"This should help."

The End