memories

Rouge pov---

Its been two months since Lucy went to train with her family we see each other every weekend as promised but I still miss her a hour without her is bad enough never mind 5 days. I just hope her training us over soon.

Lucy pov---

"DARK ORB" I shout as I throw a black orb at zeref knocking him over and ripping off his arm.
"Oh sorry onii-san I didn't mean to hurt you badly" I ran over to him and healed his arm (using the type of healing magic/jutsu the medic ninjas use in naruto)

"Wow Lucy your getting strong I reckon that you can go back to your 'precious' rouge by the end of the week"
"Yay"
"Oh so your happy that your going to be leaving your brother aww that hurts" zeref ran behind a tree and pretend to sulk like a 5 year old which made me laugh
"Im not happy to be leaving I'm happy to be seeing my mate again after such a long time"
"Haha I know Lucy I was just teasing and thanks for reattaching my arm"
"No problem"
"So do you wanna go and have some fun before dinner like we used to as kids"
"Sure"

Flashback to when they
Were kids

Random pov---

It was a sunny day in the dragon realm and Lucy heartfilia and her big brother zeref heartfilia were in the the garden sitting under the sakura tree.
"Hey zeref what's going to happen when I go to earth land?"
The small blond asked scared
"Well I over heard mommy and daddy say that your memory will be wiped so you won't remember us but when your 13 all different dragons and fairy's and stuff like that will train you to become strong and you will know every magic known in the world."
"That's cool and all but how will I get my memory back?"
"Well one day once you found your true love daddy will find you and bring to back to us and you will be trained in the only magic you don't know dark magic. But before your trained in that magic daddy will give you your memory back"
"I don't want to forget you though onii-san" the blond started to cry and her alder brother hugged her.

"I know Lucy but we can't stop that if it makes you feel any better I'll always be watching over you even if I can't reveal myself to you"
"Ok"
The siblings sat under the tree hugging each other half of the time Lucy cried not wanting to leave her brother but she knew that she had to for the sake of the kingdom.

The time had come for her departure to earth land and she was hugging her brother really tight as she didn't want to go. But her mother pulled Lucy away from zeref and then teleported Lucy and herself down to earth land. They went to Lucy's uncles Jude heartfilia and that is where they stayed and Lucy had, had her memory of the dragon realm wiped and had it replaced with false memories of Jude being her father.

End of flashback

"Hey zeref?"
"Ye lulu?"
"Do you remember when we were kids and we sat under the sakura tree before I left?"
"Course I remember"
"Well was you always watching over me like you promised?"
"When ever I got the chance to yep"
A big smile grew on Lucy's face as she ran over to zeref and gave him a hug he hugged her back. "Lucy I think that your done with your training"
"I thought it would take till the end of the week?"
"Well I just want you to stay till the and of the week if that's ok with you"
"Yep I'll stay but then I've got to get back to rouge"
"I understand"

Zeref pov---

Yay Lucy agreed to stay till the end of the week I'm so happy. I know this will probably sound really really messed up but I think I'm in love with my sister.

But she loves that guy rouge so as long as she's happy I'm Happy but this rouge guy better treat her right.

Acnologia pov---

"Dinner time"
My two children came running in so fast it was cute.
"So Lucy I heard that you've mastered dark magic and in only two months that's amazing I mean it took zeref 9 months to master but then again he was 10 when he learnt it."
"I've had a lot of practice mastering magic so it wasn't all to hard"
"Ahhh I see"

At the end of the week

Lucy pov---

"Bye daddy bye onii-san I'll see you again soon" I said disappearing back home were surprisingly rouge wasn't. So I decided to take a shower then crawl into our bed.

Rouge pov---

I walked into the house and to my surprise Lucy was back and she was sound asleep in out bed.
She wasn't in her usual pjs she was just in her under wear which us unusual for lucy. Alto that outfit showed how big her Boob's were alto not properly as her bra restrained them. I walked over to her and kissed her before climbing in next to her.

____________

.