Untitled Part 1

That's how Donovan looks like.

Donovan's POV:

I woke up in my bed and felt something wet on my cheek. I forced myself up from my bed and went to the bathroom connected to my room and looked at myself in the mirror seeing the tears running down my cheek. I sob left my mouth as I closed my blue purple eyes. After minutes of crying I washed my face and took a shower then brushed my teeth and hair. I went over to my closet and picked out a red sweater with a black and white shirt under, black jeans, and gray converse to match. I hurried down the stair to make breakfast for myself and feed my dogs Zeus, Hercules, and Poseidon. Zeus is Caucasian Ovcharka with black and grey fur and his paws are white and dark blue eyes. Poseidon a Czechoslovakian Vlcak with light brown fur and blue eyes while Hercules is a Rottweiler, black and brown fur with dark brown eyes. I pored them their food while eating a sandwich of ham, cheese, bacon, and eggs. I pat all of their heads and gave them a kiss then grabbed my skateboard, and back bag and left my house locking the door riding my skateboard. A quick short cut and I reached the school, humming a song I went to my locker and put my skateboard in it locking it afterwards. I went to my homeroom and gave a paper that informed the teacher that I had a recital practice.

          "Donovan I want you to introduce yourself to the class then you can leave." Mrs. Winter informed me. I nod sitting down on one of the desks and pulling out my black sketch book and a pencil. I start to sketch while everyone was coming inside the classroom. After everyone came in I finished my sketch and saw that I drew a baby fox with its mother wrapped around it. I smiled not paying attention to what the teacher was saying but snapped out of my thoughts when weird smells hit my nose. "Donovan please introduce yourself then you can leave." Mrs. Winter says and I picked up my book bag and nodded.

           "Hello everyone my name's Donovan Faust and I am from Puerto Rico. Moved here about 8 years ago and I have three dogs. That's all I think you need to know. Bye Mrs. Winter" I say and was about to go out when the door opened and revealed 3 tall and muscular guys standing at the door. I starred at them for a moment then circle around them accidently bumping shoulders with one and felt some sparks I ignored it and walked out. I walk for about 6 minutes before reaching an old music room that nobody uses in the school except for me. I opened the door and walked inside quickly sitting on a chair grabbing my cello and started to play 'Secrets' by OneRepublic. A smile formed on my face while playing each note right, I was so focused that I didn't feel the tears that started running down my cheek. After practicing for a while I decided to play the violin doing the song form Lindsey Stirling Beauty and the Beast. As I continued playing I didn't hear the door open neither saw Mrs. Winter and the entire class listening to me play the violin so focused and playing every note right by memory since I loved it so much. I finished but jumped out my skin when I heard clapping right in front of me. I opened my eyes saw everybody standing there even the director causing me to gulp and blush looking down feeling shy.

          "Boy what's your name? I need to know the name of someone who plays instruments so beautifully!!!" the director, Anny Black, asked looking at me in amazement wondering who I was. She had red hair and blue eyes, she also was 5'9" ft tall. I smiled at her curiosity.

         "My name is Donovan Faust, Ma'am." I say shyly and she chuckles and pats my head in a calming matter. I see Mrs. Winter smile at how shy I am causing me to pout.

          "You don't have to call me ma'am. I'm not that old call me by my first name Anny! Now what song were you playing?" Anny asks and I giggle at the energy she has.

           "I was playing Beauty and the Beast by Lindsey Stirling!" I say smiling then I heard a voice that I thought I would never hear again.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!! ShadowDragon58 will be the co-writer of this story. Oh btw EclipseD8 is going to participate in this story!!! I love her stories go read them after you read this one!!!

Thanks Bye Everyone!!!!