First Kiss pt. 2

Admin: We got a request for your story!

Eren: What story?

Admin: The one where you accidentally kissed Mikasa's nose.

Eren: Do I have to? It's pretty embarrassing.

Admin: Even better.

Eren: Fine so...

Eren began to get on his ODM gear when Mikasa came by, "Eren, you're doing it wrong again. Let me help you?" Mikasa asked.

Eren pushed Mikasa away with a frown. "I don't need your help. If I can't get this stupid thing on how am I suppose to-" Before Eren could finish his belt snapped. "You got to be fucking kidding me." He snickered.

"This could have been avoided if you just let me help you." Mikasa told him.

"This could have been avoided if you just let me help you." Eren mocked her. "Anyways I got to file some broken equipment can you get me a new one for the time being?" He asked. Mikasa nodded and left the room.

***

"Mikasa! Mikasa!" Eren screamed as he was uncontrollable heading her way.

"What is it now Eren!" She asked turned around. Just as Mikasa turned around Eren collided with her pushing them both against a tree. As Mikasa opened her eyes Eren was kissing her nose. Her cheeks grew bright red, "Eren what are you doing?" She asked.

Eren: My new equipment was faulty and when we were in the air of all places it decided to act out of control.

Admin: Do you bumped into Mikasa mid air and kissed her because of some faulty equipment. I would agree pretty embarrassing.

Eren: Lucky only me and her know. Well now to you too I guess.

Admin: Actually I'm publishing this in the interview.

Eren: WHAT!

~~~