Rehersal

~time skip to rehearsal~
The last bell just rang signaling that school was officially over. While most people just went home I got to go and rehearse one of the best musicals ever. "Okay guys let's start with the scene where Ariel is up close to Prince Eric and sings the Part of your World reprise OK" "OK" Kurt and I said in unison "you guys looked over the lines and learned the songs, right?"
"Kurt and I have known this musical by heart since we were kids I think we're ready" "well alright get in positions and let's begin." I walked onto the stage with Kurt. He laid down while I sat next to him, he pretended to be unconscious
"Is he dead?" I asked the guy who played Scuttle. "Hard to say" he said before walking over to "Prince Eric's" foot and put it to his ear "oh, no heart beat" he said putting his foot down frowning. "No look he's breathing, oh look at him Scuttle isn't he beautiful"

What would I give
To live where you are
What would I pay to
Stay here beside you
What would I do to
See you, smiling at me
Where would we walk
Where would we run
If we could stay
All day in the sun
Just you and me
And I could be
Part of your world

I don't know why but when I was up close to him I felt sparks. Could he feel them too? Of course not he's gay and he likes Blaine. But he is so cute, stop, y/n you can't like him it will never happen. "Great job guys let's practice a few more scenes and we'll be done for the day." Wow, I didn't think today would be the start of a new crush but I guess it is.

~timeskip~
We're done with the rehearsal and it was really good. But the more scenes we did the more I felt sparks flying. I just can't wait until we do the kissing scene, it might be the only time I get to kiss him.

A/n
Hey guys so sorry for taking so long to update but thanks for being patient. I actually don't think I will be able to update everyday so sorry but thank you all for reading
Bye :)