Guilty

Ok guys here i am with a update, I am extremely sorry for making my readers wait for so long. I am sorry i have my own reasons, hope to give u guys faster updates in future😊

VIRAT POV
She left me stunned ,Should I trust her? Did she tell me truth? Should I trust her words?? All this questions were answered by just one answer, "Your Anushka will never lie to you Virat " said my heart ....Her teary eyes which could tell you how much pain she was carrying due to me all were visible....... I was out of words, what could i say to her, I promised to keep her happy but i failed to fullfill them. I broke heart of the person whom i love like anything.......

Nushki, I tried to speak to her..

Virat please, I can't take more now, pls leave me alone, let me live my life in peace, I have to get over person like you, She said sobbing......

The scene in front of my eyes broke my heart, she was broken and it was me who was responsible for her condition.....

A

nushka pls listen to me, I tried to explain her.......

Virat pls leave me alone, you are biggest mistake of my life, loving you was my biggest mistake, trusting you with my heart n soul was my biggest mistake, I choosed wrong guy, people around me were absolutely correct, you will never change, person like you can never be happy with one girl ... You are just a player, who play not only cricket but also with heart... Well played Mr.Kohli now see you won, my heart is shatter..... Congratulations....

Her words stung in my heart, my heart got broken into pieces, She is only girl in my life whom i dearly loved or you can say i still love ..

I don't really cared about people calling me player but hearing these words from her brought a pain in my heart ,i never cheated on her, I agree i had cheated on my past girlfriends because even they were not honest with me, they were with me just for my fame and money.. But Anushka honesty reflects in her eyes, I never have argue to cheat on her because I just could not do that ...But today she accused me as a player..

I just want to make her understand that it was just misunderstanding between us, I want to clear it, I want her back in my life, hold her in my arms, kiss her lips and listen to her talks nonstop.....

Nush please try to listen me Please, i pleaded in front of her....

Virat please, i just don't have any energy and patience to deal with you now, our relationship is already over.. She left after saying this and breaking my heart into million pieces.....

Hey guys now what do you think Virat gonna do? Will he leave Anu to live her life or try to win her back???

And yay its happy moment for all RCB fans here, RCB won by 15 runs against Delhi Daredevils💃💃🎊🎉
Though Miss Champ😞 But let's pray for his speedy recovery😍😊😊

Do vote and comment😊😊