[Rules of the Mating Games]

[UPDATED RULES]
• Round one: CLOSED
Opened: April 8th 2017
Closed at: April 30th 2019

• Round two: OPEN
Opened: August 26th 2020
Closed: N/A

[Rule One]
All males should fine a mate by the end of the mating games. This secures future generations.

[Rule Two]
No male should fight over a female, if this so should happen certain death should happen. This means ONE of the males WILL die.

[Rule Three]
Females have permission to REJECT a male.

[Rule Four]
Whoever you choose you will stay with them for life until death. Or unless they reject you.

[Rule Five]
If any male should not have a mate by the end of the games they will forcefully be pushed away with a human mate and hope for the best.

[Rule Six]
There will be some humans, but mot a lot. ASK ME TO FIRST BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO BE ONE!

[Rule Seven]
As soon as a male meets the one he wants, he must mark her. Forcefully or not. If you wish, thr males may flirt with and get the female to like them first before marking. This way she will be marked and no one else can be with her. This goes for MALES too.

[Rule Eight]
8. Mates shall mate after the female goes into heat! If its her first shift, the male will have to help her through it. This will only be allowed if the female is READY. If she is NOT, do NOT force her!.