Blood Wars: The Story of Celeste Hoult

She sat on his lap and began to give her "client" a seductive lap dance. As the dance went on, there was a silence. She then easily slid into a position that her "client" thought was fairly odd, but she could tell he was kind of open to new things from the body language she felt. She felt his body get more tense the longer she sat in that position. She needed to calm him down or she wouldn't be able to do what she came to do. She was going to try speaking to him to calm him down but before she could get any words out he spoke to her.

"What's your name hun?" he said with his slurred speech. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Several shots of tequila with some tabasco and one shot of Jack Daniels wih a hint of whiskey." she thought. Before she answered she made up a fake name.

"Misty." she lied to keep him talking. He continued to talk to her. He was sonding more and more out of it every time he opened his mouth to speak. When he was less tense, she saw her window of opportunity and the took her chance. "Now" she thought. She the slid into a position where her thighs were resting on his shoulders and her head resting on his knees with her long blonde wig touching the floor. Once she was in position she grasped his head with her thighs and "CRACK" she snapped his neck with ease. She then checked his pulse to see if he was dead because she had tried this move a few times before and it had only disoriented whoever she was supposed to be killing so she took to poisoning people. But it worked this time.

She then reached into his jacket pocket and grabbed a medium sized file folder that said in big red letters "CONFIDENTIAL" she was told not to open the file by her boss/partener, who also happened to be her father. Anthony Hoult. As she was walking back to her large black Range Rover she began to have flashbacks of her childhood. Her childhood wasn't as happy as the average five to twelve year old's childhood. When she was younger her dad beat her mother. This was an everyday thing. When he was drunk it was worse. When she thought about how her father used to beat her mother she had flashbacks.

" Honey Im home!" He said with his slurred words. It was late. Her mother, Jocelyn, had just finished tucking her in.

" Good night baby." Her mother whispered with an unsettling tone. Jocelyn sat and stared at her daughter for a few seconds.

"JOCELYN!!!!" Her father yelled. Her mother jumped violently at the yell.

" Coming honey." She replied. She then got up and walked out of Celestes' room shutting the door behind her. As soon as she heard her mothers foot steps get down the stairs Celeste hopped out of bed. She quietly snuck and sat on one of the stairs so she could see what was going on.

" Where's my dinner?" He asked her. " WHY IN THE HELL IS MY DINNER NOT ON THIS TABLE HOT AND READY!!!" He screamed as he slowly approached her balling up his fists.

" Honey calm down," Jocelyn said trying not to trip over anything as she backed away from her husband. " You told me not to make you anything. You said you were going out to eat." She said. He was getting closer. " Remember, you said you were going to eat with Karlie and Chad." Karlie was his sister and Chad was her husband. The next thing Celeste knew, her mother was on the floor with her father on top of her slapping her. Celeste then ran down the stairs and began pushing her father off of her mother. WAACK! He slapped Celeste right across the face with a mean back hand.

Celeste gave her mother enough time to to get up and get away. When Jocelyn got up she ran upstairs and grab some bags she packed for her and Celeste in case this ever happend. Jocelyn then grabbed the car keys and Celsete. Chirp Chirp! The sound of her Range Rover unlocking brought her back to reality.