Chapter 1

I breathed out releaved that I was finally here. I jumped behind a tree thinking someone saw, making the string in my hair to keeping it up come out letting my white hair fall down over my back. When someone stopped and look as if they were sniffing. I poked my head out a bit more realising it was a human.

He turned to me making his glasses shine in my eyes causing me to flinch "Who are you?!" he shouted at me grabboing my hand pulling me out from out of the bushes. I quickley grabbed his hand off mine, grabbed my stuff and started walking away wisling as if nothing happened.

When he caughjt up to speed with me "EXCUSE ME! But I asked you a question" I stopped turning my head to him smiling "Oh! sorry I didn't realize. My name is Hazel Yogari" I said smiling putting my hand ouyt for him to shake. He looked startled that I was so cheerful and shook my hand "well are you a new student here?" He said to me putting on a fake smile. I noded politly making him grab my hand again pulling meto what had yo be the office or what not.

he slowely started picking up his speed making my red and black shecard skirt and hair fly every where. When we stopped at a wooden door that had the word 'headmaster's office' on it when he just left me. I slowely opened the door seeing Headmaster Kein Cross and smiled. He was the best vampire hunter in history and he was good friends with my father and we had met before he was like my unkle "Headmaster?" I said trying to look as if I had no idea who he was. He looked up and smiled a huge grin "HAZEL" he shouted running over to me "What are you doing here, did your father send you?" he said shaking me in a big hug "no" I said shaking my head "I came here myself " I said as I watched as his very excited face turned into a confused look " I came here to not only be a student but " I said breathing in "also for zero" he looked at meblew a bit of hair out of his face " well come this way. Do you mind not wearing a proper school uniform for now?" he said smiling leadiing me into a room as I nodded.

I slowely opened the door to my new room where my roommate should be. I opened it completely realizing no one was there. I realized there was three bed's not too and dumped my stuff in the one that looked as if was the only one no one had slept in because there was clothes and book on the others.